Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Nah. A different cunt. A well known talker of shite when it comes to Covid. Previously claimed the vaccines aren't responsive at all to Delta, amongst other reams of proven shite  

A hydroxychloroquine pusher. A key misinformation spreader that Trump and his followers loved. This led to him being in places and speaking well above his station. 

That he's on Joe Rogan is pretty on-brand for Joe and his listeners. 

What do you think about that invermectin stuff? (?spelling, cba checking)

The trump misinformation comment is a bit annoying after everything we’ve learned recently about the deceit of the media/ Twitter banning him etc. I’ve had increasing sympathies towards him 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

The trump misinformation comment is a bit annoying after everything we’ve learned recently about the deceit of the media/ Twitter banning him etc. I’ve had increasing sympathies towards him 

Been dosing cattle and sheep with that stuff for years and swallowed some on some occasions! And always getting it on the skin if it's proved to be effective then i should be fine , away to fish out what's here to sell to the public

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

I don't think it's wrong to say that him suggesting people use that to treat Covid was bad info.

One of the funniest presidents ever but I dunno how anyone has sympathy. Mans a WOAT. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I don't think it's wrong to say that him suggesting people use that to treat Covid was bad info.

One of the funniest presidents ever but I dunno how anyone has sympathy. Mans a WOAT. 

Trump was a character and his wife would get one.

Biden is, just well Biden. Shuffling along not really doing much. 

4 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Trump was a character and his wife would get one.

Biden is, just well Biden. Shuffling along not really doing much. 

That's why Trump was hated by the political establishment generally. Made a mockery of the "democracy" with his character and personality. 

Biden is a vanilla, toe the line, corporate blob. Just what the Corps that run America want. 

Just now, Poodler said:

Agreed 

same with corbz, SIR Kier 

we need to RISE

We need a song to inspire us 

Please don't equate Corbz and Trump. Seriously, please. 

Corbz was kept out because he wanted to tax the rich, plain and simple. 

Trump was slaughtered because he was such a type it took the credibility of the whole process away. 

32 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Trump was slaughtered because he was such a type it took the credibility of the whole process away. 

Well, I’d interpret it as both went against the status quo. And so must be dealt with through media manipulation and hijinx

9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Well, I’d interpret it as both went against the status quo. And so must be dealt with through media manipulation and hijinx

Well, a lot of what Corbyn said has turned out to be true, and a lot do what Trump said was entirely false. Trump definitely got more scrutiny than other presidents but didn't help himself with the shite he claimed 

9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Well, a lot of what Corbyn said has turned out to be true, and a lot do what Trump said was entirely false. Trump definitely got more scrutiny than other presidents but didn't help himself with the shite he claimed 

5 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

He wasn't "kept out" he ran a joke of a campaign the second time.

8 hours ago, Poodler said:

Not looked in to any research on it. 

8 hours ago, Poodler said:

Why's it annoying? He is a misinformation spreader. Trump and his followers do love him. 

Not sure how you can complain about "the deceit of the media" if you're having sympathy for someone who continually lies and spreads misinformation. 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Lol. 

Can see it in a few weeks

"football fans to blame" 

Absolute cowardice. The rhetoric they are coming out with just now is crippling for businesses. We won’t insist that you shut or assist financially, but we will do our best to scare the population in to boycotting you. You’re right, the fubar loyal will take great delight in shaming those who choose not to follow advice.