Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I've been coughing like fuck since Christmas eve and had a negative LFT every day. 

A timely reminder that while still serious for some there arestill other winter respirory viruses out there other than omicron.  

A mixture of cocodomol and covonia had been keeping it at bay. 

Strangely that's twice now in the last 2 months I've had a hoora cough - never usually suffer with them. 

Walked off the original variant before it was even fashionable to have it.

This Omichromy version will be a piece of piss.

Positive mental attitude is all it takes to beat most things.... Covid, Bears, Nuclear Blasts, Vampires.... all prey on the weak.

39 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Same, snottery nose as well for about 2 weeks now. Can't shake it off, but it doesn't get any worse either. Annoying.

Like wise, two different shite we colds. Runny nose, slightly sore throat, wee bit of a sore head sometimes. 

Normally walk this shit off in 24 hours with a hot cup of ginger and honey tea and a wank.

Fucking stuck in the house just now as going to visit grand parents the morn and don’t want to catch it in the pub. 

Nothing to do with the rights or wrongs of stopping party's etc, more about me as a foggie moaning about the yoot of today ? Some dolly dimple quine on the news, typical air headed fuckwit with the fake face asked what her plans were for New Year.... " so having like a couple of like people over like 30 or 40, but now like, it will be more like 10 or so" ....since when is a couple 40?

Just now, maryhilldon said:

Doing what Parky?

Saying the exact same things they've said for 18 months. Not been an original point on this thread in about 6 months. 

It must be draining to keep saying the same shit over and over and over and over. (Especially when it's mostly absolute shite.) Dunno how folk can be arsed. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Saying the exact same things they've said for 18 months. Not been an original point on this thread in about 6 months. 

It must be draining to keep saying the same shit over and over and over and over. (Especially when it's mostly absolute shite.) Dunno how folk can be arsed. 

We were talking about having a stubborn cold recently, have people been saying that over and over for 18 months? Not sure they have.

19 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Covid causalty number 3?

Moobs, Mini and now Consi chucked it.

having-a-nervous-breakdown-sad.gif

They'll be no use to you lot when the Russians are tearing over....

Just checked the nearest target to my bunker...45 minutes by car. Small airbase... likely to get hit by something small, if at all.... no  Megatrons wasted on it, I wouldn't think. Got my dry food and water purification up to date, seed bank at the ready, new wife identified (Asian bird who works at the Post Office) for repopulating the earth. A race of Samurai Vikings.... terrific.

Also did a check on Aberdeen.

Handy tip... in the event of a nuclear attack don't be in Aberdeen.

Kintore's quite nice.

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

And yet you keep chipping in giving your opinion.

If you hadn't posted on here for 6 months you'd maybe have a point.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

And yet you keep chipping in giving your opinion.

If you hadn't posted on here for 6 months you'd maybe have a point.

I've not given my opinion is ages, MB. I do see you desperate to draw me in to yet another dull argument on it though. 

I shall not be partaking. 

Hope you're having a magical festive period. 

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

It's draining to live the same experience with this shit over and over and over, so let folk have a whinge if they want. 

There hasn't been an original thought on this website, ever. 

Steer clear of the Covid thread because it was always be full of folk moaning about the farce we're currently enduring. 

That's my advice, chief. 

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

It's gonna happen some time.

Fail to prepare, then prepare to fail.

Nice mountain spring not so far away and got enough jaca fruit and others hanging from the jungle trees here to survive for quite some time.

Until the decades long nuclear winter stops them ripening. 

After that I'm more than happy to hunt, kill and eat dogs.

Southern hemisphere should be fine... no-ones nuking South America or Africa.

Northern hemisphere... I'm the only Northerner on this board who's surviving past the first 4 minutes. The rest of them are dead.

I shall weep for them as I shag my new Asian wife and hunt the two headed mutant bears.