Coronavirus

Henry

On 1/2/2022 at 12:00 PM, Zeus said:

Know a fair few currently isolating due to catching the deadly omicron.

They are all moaning about having to sit at home bored with at worst a sare heid.  Surely should be allowed out a walk?

Strangely seems to have completely evaded this household despite being in contact with a few

On 1/2/2022 at 12:12 PM, Studebaker-90 said:

Wouldn’t bother with it, waste of time. Their restrictions should be treated with nothing but contempt. If you are too scared to go for a walk because you’re told not too then I’m afraid you’re beyond help. 

The Mrs tested positive yesterday with an LFT, but I was negative, but feel like I have a cold coming on. Awaiting PCR results. 

Fuck staying indoors. I've a dog to walk and shit to get done. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Zeus said:

How accurate are those LFTs?

Was blocked up, coughing, dull sare heid for 3-4 days last week that painkillers didn't out away.  Did 2 that were negative.

Kind of hope it was covid  just to get it out of way and was no worse than a cold/cough

I was full of the cold, choked up, sore head and cabined up at work for two days. Had to take 4 pcrs around that time and was always negative. Cold/flu still happens.  

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Are you Omicron boys coughing up lung butter? I've got a serious cough bringing up some pretty heavy shit.

You could grout yir bathroom with the stuff im producing out my chest and nose. Got the booster last week, had a massive hangover the day i got it and have been pretty fucked since. Been doing (negative) LFT’s most days. Smell and taste has gone but putting it down to heavy cold. 
Back to work imorn, praying for covid.

50 minutes ago, Zeus said:

How accurate are those LFTs?

Was blocked up, coughing, dull sare heid for 3-4 days last week that painkillers didn't out away.  Did 2 that were negative.

Kind of hope it was covid  just to get it out of way and was no worse than a cold/cough

I’ve got it just now as well. First few lateral flows were negative, PCR came back positive then lateral flow showed faint positive line. They seem to take a bit longer to pick it up ?