Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

There's surely an unfair dismissal claim that's easily winnable there? 

The line that "you are not allowed back as a customer" sums up how much of a prick the guy who wrote that is. 

Very true. That line just shows up how much a childish prick the boy is.

In relation to raising an unfair dismissal, she would only be allowed to this provided her sacking falls under the criteria of "exceptional circumstances" due to her employment lasting only 3 months. Normally, an employee would have to be in continuous employment with the same employer for 24 months to raise a claim for unfair dismissal, providing this is done within 3 months of the date of getting fired, and it is accepted by the HMCTS as being a valid claim, in order for it to be presided over and heard by an Employment Tribunal panel at a later date.

The way I interpret it is that the quine has got a genuine automatically unfair dismissal claim on the grounds of legitimately bringing to the attention of her now former employer about concerns of health and safety at work in line with governmental protocol and guidance on Coronavirus. She had undertaken the recommended tests required to determine if she had coronavirus or not (the untrustworthy LFT result was negative, however the more reliable PCR test result was positive). The PCR test result, although provided after she was dismissed, is admissible evidence to signify she had caught the virus and was unfit to work, therefore should not have been unreasonably asked to turn up for her shift (although she tried to arrange cover for it) by her ex-employer, and should not have been asked to carry out her duties, whilst displaying recognisable symptoms of the virus, in a coercive and intimidating manner. 

Furthermore, she evidently was not in a fit and healthy state, physically or, arguably, mentally, to be reasonably deemed to be able to continue to finish her shift, in turn, fulfilling her contractual obligations safely and exhibit a duty of care to her colleagues and customers. .

Any reasonable employer would have insisted she returned home and isolated for the mandatory 7 days, and thereafter submit a negative test result that would have enabled her to return to work at a later date.

They failed to do so and acted in a wholly unacceptable and hostile manner that made the ex-employee's position untenable, through no fault whatsoever on her part. 

• Site Sponsor
3 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

The Scottish man has been coughing up greeners in the colder seasons since time began. 

Start the day with a huge hack down the sink and get right into business. 

Coffee, youtube, breakfast. 

Correct. 

Snochers and pyochers are part of living in this part of the world. 

A drink of hot water and a good hoch up works wonders

6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I met her for a drink a while back. She was actually sound enough and nothing like her Twitter persona. When she posts on Twitter it surprises me cause it's nae the lassie I met, who was actually really decent enough quine to blether to on a one to one basis.

The clambering on Twitter from horny dad's is a major fucking cringe though.

I saw Peter Dow on Twitter the other day asking for an undercover copper to have his kids. The 2 are unrelated. 

Sort of sounds like youve been one of the horny dads yourself but have actually had a bit of success with it. 

Did you get off with her? 

12 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I met her for a drink a while back. She was actually sound enough and nothing like her Twitter persona. When she posts on Twitter it surprises me cause it's nae the lassie I met, who was actually really decent enough quine to blether to on a one to one basis.

The clambering on Twitter from horny dad's is a major fucking cringe though.

I saw Peter Dow on Twitter the other day asking for an undercover copper to have his kids. The 2 are unrelated. 

What’s Dowser been saying, I assume complete nonesense?

5 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Full of hot barmaids with nae socks I’m afraid

With no socks and converse trainers 

I’m just watching 

Did notice that when I was there for the opening Scotland match in June. 

You in charge of the hiring? Certainly a theme. 

6 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

I know Twitter is jam packed full of dramatic fucking attention seekers..... That blond bint fae Aberdeen being one of the worst (she put out a belter of an attention-seeking post a couple of days ago) but there are still grown fully healthy adults getting thoughts and prayers from other healthy adults over getting this cough, even being a contact gets messages of support as if you were going in for open heart surgery. 

It makes you want to go to Syria and blow up infidels and pump Shemima

Loved her in Play School.