Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Coronavirus

Henry

6 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

New variant identified in France, makes Omicron seem difficult to catch by comparison, allegedly. 

Just need one of these new variants to be as lethal as it is infectious and we can really get the party started. 

?

Been in Congo since September and isn't seen as a variant of concern

35 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Ah..... Was away to invite you to the weekly confectionary throw at the hookers. 

Nae cunt gives a flying fuck about covid in Congo apart fae the Pigs who use it as a money maker against the white man. 

Would have been gratefully received.  Maybe one day ?

3 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

So, 7 days if tested positive and 0 days if close contact but LFTing -ve and triple jabbed.

Thats a bit of a change.  Bet the pubs are delighted that took till the 5th January to sort.

Triple jabbed!? 

Fuck off

38 minutes ago, NEM said:

Lol unvaxxed scum 

I'm genuinely not so sure about getting my third. I was told I had to wait 8 weeks to get my second but now they are telling me I only have to wait 4 for my third? 

Fuck that. 

Ive had it, had my two jabs, at this point, I haven't seen anyone provide an explanation as to why I should be getting a third. 

If a more deadly, potent variant comes about I'll reconsider, but getting a third from Omicron after I battered the fuck out of delta? 

No chance 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'm genuinely not so sure about getting my third. I was told I had to wait 8 weeks to get my second but now they are telling me I only have to wait 4 for my third? 

Fuck that. 

Ive had it, had my two jabs, at this point, I haven't seen anyone provide an explanation as to why I should be getting a third. 

If a more deadly, potent variant comes about I'll reconsider, but getting a third from Omicron after I battered the fuck out of delta? 

No chance 

A third that wears off after 8 weeks. Soon need a fourth to be classed as fully vaccinated, then a fifth and so on 

5 minutes ago, NEM said:

A third that wears off after 8 weeks. Soon need a fourth to be classed as fully vaccinated, then a fifth and so on 

Was reading the other day a fair few experts suggesting that a 4th would be superfluous and ultimately not beneficial. 

Guest milne_afc

I’ll be due my next top up soon. Got the 3rd dose booster on 02/12 - starting to feel a bit anxious without that old familiar sting. Protected af though 

5 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

Experts? Let me guess you watched some lunatic on YouTube or seen a video on Facebook & now you know it all?.  

???

Ever seen tropic thunder?

6 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

Experts? Let me guess you watched some lunatic on YouTube or seen a video on Facebook & now you know it all?.  

???

Ever seen tropic thunder?