Coronavirus

Henry

35 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Ah..... Was away to invite you to the weekly confectionary throw at the hookers. 

Nae cunt gives a flying fuck about covid in Congo apart fae the Pigs who use it as a money maker against the white man. 

Would have been gratefully received.  Maybe one day ?

3 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

So, 7 days if tested positive and 0 days if close contact but LFTing -ve and triple jabbed.

Thats a bit of a change.  Bet the pubs are delighted that took till the 5th January to sort.

Triple jabbed!? 

Fuck off

38 minutes ago, NEM said:

Lol unvaxxed scum 

I'm genuinely not so sure about getting my third. I was told I had to wait 8 weeks to get my second but now they are telling me I only have to wait 4 for my third? 

Fuck that. 

Ive had it, had my two jabs, at this point, I haven't seen anyone provide an explanation as to why I should be getting a third. 

If a more deadly, potent variant comes about I'll reconsider, but getting a third from Omicron after I battered the fuck out of delta? 

No chance 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'm genuinely not so sure about getting my third. I was told I had to wait 8 weeks to get my second but now they are telling me I only have to wait 4 for my third? 

Fuck that. 

Ive had it, had my two jabs, at this point, I haven't seen anyone provide an explanation as to why I should be getting a third. 

If a more deadly, potent variant comes about I'll reconsider, but getting a third from Omicron after I battered the fuck out of delta? 

No chance 

A third that wears off after 8 weeks. Soon need a fourth to be classed as fully vaccinated, then a fifth and so on 

5 minutes ago, NEM said:

A third that wears off after 8 weeks. Soon need a fourth to be classed as fully vaccinated, then a fifth and so on 

Was reading the other day a fair few experts suggesting that a 4th would be superfluous and ultimately not beneficial. 

Guest milne_afc

I’ll be due my next top up soon. Got the 3rd dose booster on 02/12 - starting to feel a bit anxious without that old familiar sting. Protected af though 

5 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

Experts? Let me guess you watched some lunatic on YouTube or seen a video on Facebook & now you know it all?.  

???

Ever seen tropic thunder?

6 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

Experts? Let me guess you watched some lunatic on YouTube or seen a video on Facebook & now you know it all?.  

???

Ever seen tropic thunder?