Coronavirus

Henry

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Funny as fuck.

He created this entire situation, now watch him completely fail to take accountability for it. 

Unreal, he thought he was untouchable the privileged dick, I am an elite sports star don’t you know, you would have thought he’d have seen border patrol. Cannot get a bit of lambs lettuce by them, what was he expecting?

26 minutes ago, NEM said:

Maybe missing something as I don’t follow tennis but why is he a cunt?

For assuming el rules don't apply to him because of who he is/what he does. 

Not taking the vaccine is one thing but the arrogance to attempt travel knowing the restrictions, most likely on the assumption of 'och it's me, it'll be fine.' 

Get it up him 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Not taking the vaccine is one thing but the arrogance to attempt travel knowing the restrictions, most likely on the assumption of 'och it's me, it'll be fine.' 

Get it up him 

He’d been given an exemption by the tennis authorities had he not?

Bit strange to claim you’re against vaccine passports etc then celebrate when someones discriminated against for refusing to say if he’s been jabbed.

It’s the rules which are the problem not Djokovic 

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, NEM said:

Maybe missing something as I don’t follow tennis but why is he a cunt?

Get it up him 

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Bit strange to claim you’re against vaccine passports etc then celebrate when someones discriminated against for refusing to say if he’s been jabbed.

?

He’s a dirty serbian cheat.

Feigned injury more than once in a match to try to change the pattern of the match. Is unbelievably temperemental for a player of his stature.

Hosted an exhibition event in serbia snd caused an outbreak of covid due to the crowd, which led to deaths did he not?

That was despite strong advice to cancel it but thought he was the big shot.

Wouldn’t trust the filthy cheat as far as i could throw him. 

Good to see him getting shafted.

33 minutes ago, NEM said:

Doesn’t take long for the true colours to show. It’s clear who’d be grassing their Jewish neighbours off to the gestapo ?

Embarrassing to even mention any parallels. 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Rules are a problem. Don't agree with them. 

Also don't agree with arrogant sportspeople thinking they shouldn't apply to them. 

2 thoughts. 

Same time. 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Rules are a problem. Don't agree with them. 

Also don't agree with arrogant sportspeople thinking they shouldn't apply to them. 

2 thoughts. 

Same time. 

8 hours ago, NEM said:

Tennis authorities don't operate border controls. 

8 hours ago, NEM said:

That's just not true. The rules of entry to Australia are clear. He does not meet the criteria. He tried to find a loophole. Australia told him to fuck off. 

8 hours ago, NEM said:

Regardless of your view on that, they're the same for everyone and Djokovic been deported is an indication of that. 

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:
  10 hours ago, NEM said:

As well as both Law statues I’d pull down the one of that weegie hun cunt Burns on Union Terrace. Things a bird shite magnet anyhow 

Evidence that sucking cocks rots the brain.

Yes your brain is badly rotten spud, I was clearly fishing with Dons79 taking the bait pretty quickly.

You carry on making a cunt of yourself though, don't let me stop you