Coronavirus

Henry

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Djokovic getting made an example of. One of the fittest human beings on the planet getting forced to take a vaccine for something he's 99.99% likely to survive and being denied a chance to earn a living?

Remember it was all conspiracy nonsense?

Rules are wrong. 

But if they are applying the rules, they have to be applied fairly across the board. 

16 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

The weegie hun cunt Burns was a lifelong mason and senior warden of his local Lodge

He penned numerous masonic ditties

"The Master's apron"...  "Ye sons of Old Killie"... "A stanza added in a Mason Lodge"...  etc

By all accounts Burns was an absolute lothario and generally top shagger who would certainly have had a few tales for Deviant’s Corner.

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Djokovic dad said Novak was taken away from the team and held up in a room himself with armed guards. He wasn't allowed to leave.

That what shit is becoming is it?

Conspiracy theorists...

He can think himself lucky he's not been hauled away to one of the Aussie's Covid Internment (concentration) camps

8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Djokovic getting made an example of. One of the fittest human beings on the planet getting forced to take a vaccine for something he's 99.99% likely to survive and being denied a chance to earn a living?

What about all the people he put at risk (and possibly led to some deaths) when he went against all advice and held his invitational exhibition tennis tournament in serbia? And his celebration party.

He denied more than a few folk a chance to earn a living because of his arrogance and non conpliance.

Being one of the fittest people on the planet doesn’t give you the right to make rules for yourself and be a danger to other folk.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/video/novak-djokovic-apologizes-tennis-tournament-covid-19-diagnosis-71425568

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/tennis/1407455/Novak-Djokovic-Covid-Roger-Federer-record/amp

14 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

He’s a cunt, but oz looks the bigger cunt here

Fuck all to do with Jimmy Nail. 

It was ok for Barnaby Joyce to go on an unnecessary around the world trip recently but it's not OK for Novak Djokovic to temporarily stay in Australia during the time he is competing in the Australian Open?

What a fucked up country, very much like our own nation. 

9 minutes ago, NEM said:

Nah it’s the stupid cunt who attacks the messenger and ignores the message 

If anyone is looking to the Joe Rogan podcast for their information, after the mountains of misinformation that continually is put out from it, then I'm afraid they are very much in the "stupid cunt" category. 

Im sorry if you fall in to that category and it offends you. 

10 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Didn’t even look at the message, yet we’re the ignorant ones. Typical of the woke.

You are a very ignorant man. So ignorant in fact, that I thought you were actually putting it on. 

Quite astonishing that you're either so committed to the act that you're still going with it, or that you actually are that ignorant. 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

If anyone is looking to the Joe Rogan podcast for their information, after the mountains of misinformation that continually is put out from it, then I'm afraid they are very much in the "stupid cunt" category. 

Im sorry if you fall in to that category and it offends you. 

Where do you look for your information? Can I join? because you seem to know it all.

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You are a very ignorant man. So ignorant in fact, that I thought you were actually putting it on. 

Quite astonishing that you're either so committed to the act that you're still going with it, or that you actually are that ignorant. 

You’ve still not watched it though have you. All fuckin high and mighty without an idea why.

2 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

You’ve still not watched it though have you. All fuckin high and mighty without an idea why.

Not high and mighty, I just know sourcing information from the Joe Rogan podcast is a bit silly, given how often him and his guests espouse misinformation and bullshit. 

Just now, Parklife said:

Not high and mighty, I just know sourcing information from the Joe Rogan podcast is a bit silly, given how often him and his guests espouse misinformation and bullshit. 

So you reckon he gets a guy who has 40 years experience in his field, is highly respected, holds the patents for his work with MRNA and told him to talk shite.

Without watching it.

There’s no limit to your arrogance

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

So you reckon he gets a guy who has 40 years experience in his field, is highly respected, holds the patents for his work with MRNA and told him to talk shite.

Without watching it.

A thick cunt with a quite astounding (and seriously misplaced) sense of superiority.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

If he is exempt from getting the vaccine then he wouldn't be fit enough to play tennis, that's if you go over what qualifies as being exempt in Aus, he's a chancing prick, failed to fill out his visa properly and is now being made an example off, it's hilarious.  I just hope these few days of being locked up won't hamper his 'diet' otherwise he might struggle if he gets to play.

Well his love of invermectin and hydroxyxloroquine (sp?) has certainly been proven to be utter shite. 

No idea on whatever shite he's talking in that video but given both his and the platforms track-record, I wouldn't waste my time listening to him. 

Without watching it.

There's no limit to your dimwittery if you think the Joe Rogan podcast is a good source of information in regards to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Joe Rogan has certainly helped enhanced his own fortune by playing to the right-wing, misinformation lovers during this whole pandemic though. Top work from old Joe, playing millions of mofos for fools. It's just a shame that they can't see it.