Coronavirus

Henry

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Well his love of invermectin and hydroxyxloroquine (sp?) has certainly been proven to be utter shite. 

No idea on whatever shite he's talking in that video but given both his and the platforms track-record, I wouldn't waste my time listening to him. 

There's no limit to your dimwittery if you think the Joe Rogan podcast is a good source of information in regards to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Joe Rogan has certainly helped enhanced his own fortune by playing to the right-wing, misinformation lovers during this whole pandemic though. Top work from old Joe, playing millions of mofos for fools. It's just a shame that they can't see it. 

I watched some of it, Malone had a couple of fair and correct opinions, out shadowed by the stretching of truth, quoting outdated studies and misleading on other things.

I also laughed at the pair of them going on about China, it was almost as if it was a paid ad from the US government with the stuff they were saying, hilarious. 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Well his love of invermectin and hydroxyxloroquine (sp?) has certainly been proven to be utter shite. 

No idea on whatever shite he's talking in that video but given both his and the platforms track-record, I wouldn't waste my time listening to him. 

There's no limit to your dimwittery if you think the Joe Rogan podcast is a good source of information in regards to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Joe Rogan has certainly helped enhanced his own fortune by playing to the right-wing, misinformation lovers during this whole pandemic though. Top work from old Joe, playing millions of mofos for fools. It's just a shame that they can't see it. 

Would that be the same hydrochlorquine that the Oz and British medical association went mental about when Trump suggested it as a solution? Not because he was wrong but because it would disrupt supplies for people who needed it for non covid things?

1 minute ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Would that be the same hydrochlorquine that the Oz and British medical association went mental about when Trump suggested it as a solution? Not because he was wrong but because it would disrupt supplies for people who needed it for non covid things?

No it's a different kind.

13 minutes ago, minijc said:

I watched some of it, Malone had a couple of fair and correct opinions, out shadowed by the stretching of truth, quoting outdated studies and misleading on other things.

I also laughed at the pair of them going on about China, it was almost as if it was a paid ad from the US government with the stuff they were saying, hilarious. 

Aye ok Dr Hillary

1 hour ago, Reed or deed said:

What about all the people he put at risk (and possibly led to some deaths) when he went against all advice and held his invitational exhibition tennis tournament in serbia? And his celebration party.

He denied more than a few folk a chance to earn a living because of his arrogance and non conpliance.

Being one of the fittest people on the planet doesn’t give you the right to make rules for yourself and be a danger to other folk.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/video/novak-djokovic-apologizes-tennis-tournament-covid-19-diagnosis-71425568

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/tennis/1407455/Novak-Djokovic-Covid-Roger-Federer-record/amp

Anyone taking part did so willingly I presume? Also I don't see what relevance that has to him being punished for not having a vaccine now?

36 minutes ago, minijc said:

If he is exempt from getting the vaccine then he wouldn't be fit enough to play tennis, that's if you go over what qualifies as being exempt in Aus, he's a chancing prick, failed to fill out his visa properly and is now being made an example off, it's hilarious.  I just hope these few days of being locked up won't hamper his 'diet' otherwise he might struggle if he gets to play.

I'd have more respect for him if he'd just told them to pump it but I still don't get the issue? He can be tested, if he's not got covid why can't he get in the country?

It's stuff like this that causes vaccine hesitancy.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I'd have more respect for him if he'd just told them to pump it but I still don't get the issue? He can be tested, if he's not got covid why can't he get in the country?

It's stuff like this that causes vaccine hesitancy.

He's not getting in the country because he filled out his visa wrong.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Sheeple indeed.

7 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Back in the early 1930s, the German tennis federation announced that Jewish tennis players were no longer allowed to compete at international tournaments.

Their top female tennis star of the 1920s, Nelly Neppach, commited suicide soon afterwards

Clearly not of the right mind if she ended it all. Better off without folk like that in the team IMO.

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Has invermectin not been found to be effective in non pfizer sponsored trials? 

I wouldn't even bother. Parkie never mentioned Joe Rogan once until it was obvious the woke brigade were going to make him their next target and now he mentions it every other day. Not a sheep though, no no. 

6 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

I wouldn't even bother. Parkie never mentioned Joe Rogan once until it was obvious the woke brigade were going to make him their next target and now he mentions it every other day. Not a sheep though, no no. 

You've come out with this nonsense before. Repeating it doesn't add to the validity of it. 

7 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Aye he gets awfy excited about people he pays no attention too. He's the same with Neil Oliver(the voice of the nation)

As far as my knowledge goes every major vaccine company who have produced a Covid one has been hit with massive criminal fines in the past for bribery, falsifying trials and misinformation etc. What makes YOU parkie defend their new product so vehemently when this is the case?  

The irony is astounding when calling out other peoples choice of information sources.