Coronavirus

Henry

Just now, Eugenefani said:

As far as my knowledge goes every major vaccine company who have produced a Covid one has been hit with massive criminal fines in the past for bribery, falsifying trials and misinformation etc. What makes YOU parkie defend their new product so vehemently when this is the case?  

What have I defended? I've just said that getting information from Joe Rogan and his show, given its history of spreading misinformation, isn't the smartest. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Are you asking me or telling me? 

I’m asking you. You said it’s proven to be shite, I assume you mean the effectiveness of the drug and not his love for it ( you worded that poorly) 

Has invermectin really been proven to be shit as a treatment for Covid-19? 

I like the antagonistic work of your posts though, it’s effective trolling. As long as you know you’re often factually wrong 

12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Has invermectin not been found to be effective in non pfizer sponsored trials? 

If you want to dig into it, the ever excellent and thoughtful Astral Codex Ten has a (very) long piece on it.

https://astralcodexten.substack.com/p/ivermectin-much-more-than-you-wanted

He gives a summary of all the studies he can find on it, and a solid conclusion. I'd hate to give spoilers though.

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

What have I defended? I've just said that getting information from Joe Rogan and his show, given its history of spreading misinformation, isn't the smartest. 

What alternative source do you use for information that hasn’t spread misinformation or an agenda previously? 

I highly doubt there are any free from that accusation. You’re passing your opinion off as fact again, which is great for the Hat community, but as long as you know you’re often factually wrong 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You’ve defended taking the vaccine.

Oh but you think injecting an experimental drug into your veins produced by companies with proven massive criminal fines IS the smartest?

I do like that the big pharma companies are money grabbing liars when it comes to the vaccines but the big pharma companies involved with ivermectin are good, reliable guys.

It's also amusing that Rogan and several others went off and paid chunks of cash for their treatments whilst shouting about all those people making money off the vaccine.

• Upvote 1

My nurse friend moving to Manchester soon, in Dundee today visiting him. 

He's in agreement with your punter on this at the minute. 

No idea why/what/how this shit is going on. 

Just now, minijc said:

I do like that the big pharma companies are money grabbing liars when it comes to the vaccines but the big pharma companies involved with ivermectin are good, reliable guys.

It's also amusing that Rogan and several others went off and paid chunks of cash for their treatments whilst shouting about all those people making money off the vaccine.

This is a big thing with all this for me. 

Capitalism has always had its vultures, it's how it thrives. The idea that the pandemic has been manufactured to the benefit of big pharma is hilarious, because it's happening all the time anyway. 

What can easily be attributed to capitalism and greed, people attribute to conspiracy. 

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

What pub you in Consi?

Don't worry no danger of me joining I'm Daddy Day Care.

Dukes atm. 

Fancied a wheat beer. Cute pug in here, getting on fine. 

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Anyone taking part did so willingly I presume? Also I don't see what relevance that has to him being punished for not having a vaccine now?

Anyone taking part took part willingly, that’s a fair point. However it was still completely against public health advice at the time and led to serious cases and deaths from covid. So in essence, makes them as bad as him.

The point i am making, is that if he didn’t have such poor conduct, both on and off the tennis court, he might gain more favour and not have things like this go against him.