Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

It's more about the nuts and bolts here OR. You clearly don't understand so it's pointless you getting involved.

So it is not intensely political?  Thatt is all i wanted because its tense as fuck over here..you see an unmasked approach you get your shit ready for a fight( hopefully verbal) but i have a concealed weapons permit,  had plenty screaming and clawing at my face from the anti-maskers. 

Just now, Oregon Red said:

So it is not intensely political?  Thatt is all i wanted because its tense as fuck over here..you see an unmasked approach you get your shit ready for a fight( hopefully verbal) but i have a concealed weapons permit,  had plenty screaming and clawing at my face from the anti-maskers. 

This should be made into a Movie. 

Michael Bay, big action, colourful. 

Anti vaxxer, Vin Diesel or such like. 

Masked up guy away to get shot, Rylan Clark or Tom Daley. 

4 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

More commonly known as a mask 

5 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

If I was you I'd get to Ecuador rapid min. That sounds mental.

1 minute ago, Oregon Red said:

She is indeed/ Lovely skin and tits. Making me feel better now. But still a waste. Husband has not shown up at the boozer since.

Probably worried he can’t control his temper if he sees the boy who’s been wanking over his dead mrs 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, NEM said:

How does that work? Like a “smell the cheese” type manoeuvre? 

Round the back ..kidneys. Was a boxer in younger days. Only did it once to a some fuck wit cowboy from the eastside. He went down..but it wouldnt fuck him up. He was pointing at my mask calling me satans spawn or something. Then put a hand on my shoulder. They usually bully young quines though. Guess he was a retard.

Just now, Oregon Red said:

Round the back ..kidneys. Was a boxer in younger days. Only did it once to a some fuck wit cowboy from the eastside. He went down..but it wouldnt fuck him up. He was pointing at my mask calling me satans spawn or something. Then put a hand on my shoulder. They usually bully young quines though. Guess he was a retard.

The arseless leather chaps doesn't mean hes a cowboy. 

4 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

In Thailand riding little yellow fuck machines

LYFM..... copyright my old supervisor.... Dirty old pervert from Stonehaven. 

GBN

5 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Its these that make me think the Scottish is completely diluted out of you. 

Theres two levels of violence in Scotland that were well on the go in 1993.

Kick his fucking head in

Or 

Smash his fucking teeth out. 

Well 3

Rip his fucking face off. 

The standard 3.

All levels tend to be 10 seconds of untargeted haymakers. 

10 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Anyway, youve killed half an hour OR. 

You are possibly the most insane man on here which is quite a feat. 

I bid you good day and farewell. 

America is insane, gotta fit in. I am now looking for a pic of Susanna. I enjoy your word play.  Just in a weird situation right now.