Coronavirus

Henry

4 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

In Thailand riding little yellow fuck machines

LYFM..... copyright my old supervisor.... Dirty old pervert from Stonehaven. 

GBN

5 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Round the back ..kidneys. Was a boxer in younger days. Only did it once to a some fuck wit cowboy from the eastside. He went down..but it wouldnt fuck him up. He was pointing at my mask calling me satans spawn or something. Then put a hand on my shoulder. They usually bully young quines though. Guess he was a retard.

Its these that make me think the Scottish is completely diluted out of you. 

Theres two levels of violence in Scotland that were well on the go in 1993.

Kick his fucking head in

Or 

Smash his fucking teeth out. 

Well 3

Rip his fucking face off. 

The standard 3.

All levels tend to be 10 seconds of untargeted haymakers. 

10 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Anyway, youve killed half an hour OR. 

You are possibly the most insane man on here which is quite a feat. 

I bid you good day and farewell. 

America is insane, gotta fit in. I am now looking for a pic of Susanna. I enjoy your word play.  Just in a weird situation right now.

1 hour ago, Oregon Red said:

Round the back ..kidneys. Was a boxer in younger days. Only did it once to a some fuck wit cowboy from the eastside. He went down..but it wouldnt fuck him up. He was pointing at my mask calling me satans spawn or something. Then put a hand on my shoulder. They usually bully young quines though. Guess he was a retard.

Yeah? Against karate? 

Oregon, do you really believe people who don’t wear masks are nazi killers? 

don’t you think Pfizer are immoral for making a vaccine that works for an extremely limited time? I’d say they’re the killers, by continually exposing people with expired safe levels of protection, in the name of profit 

13 minutes ago, Henry said:

https://news.stv.tv/north/health-board-expects-to-declare-covid-major-incident-next-week?fbclid=IwAR03AHv6Sut-GVKsUw0c9KFCZEOuKLbgKEh5OtZ5m34L3EnhFDdc1KWg0ME

NHS Grampian to declare major incident next week 

Gillian Evans will be delighted in her log cabin. 

They’ve called in the army in to help 

I think that’s a dramatic show rather than necessity tbh. I know there’s just 4 patients in itu but I believe the wards are getting busy (although every January is busy) 

Just a novelty drafting in the army. 

If a nurse were to do an overtime shift tomorrow in NHSG, they would get paid for it at the end of February. Where as if they join an agency for overtime work, they can make more than double the wonga and get paid in a few days (though they can’t do agency shifts in their own health board if they have a job there)

NHSG is full of agency nurses just now plugging the holes - the nurse gets £43p/h and the agency pockets £43p/h aswell. Can’t blame nurses for leaving their posts/ doing their OT via agency elsewhere and getting on that gravy train though. 

the nhs is being exploited by private interests and it’s you who suffers. 

who owns the private nursing agency? A massive Tory donor, of course.