Coronavirus

Henry

15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. So he didn't say that Djokovic followed all the rules, as you claimed. 

He said Djokovic did all he could to demonstrate he was entitled to an exemption from quarantine. 

The Australian government have confirmed that a previous infection does not necessarily entitle someone to an exemption to quarantine. Hence why if they'd waited about 50 minutes before terminating his visa, he'd be on the plane home. 

Lol you're getting into the realms of pedantry now. 

9 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

So it’s not good enough for you that a federal judge doesn’t reasonably think he could have done any more? 

What's good enough for me doesn't matter. That's not what's being discussed  

I'm just correcting manboobs because what he claimed the judge said, wasn't what the judge said. 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm just correcting manboobs because what he claimed the judge said, wasn't what the judge said. 

I genuinely don’t understand the difference. He couldn’t reasonably have done any more and was ruled to be treated unfairly and therefore won his case. Must agree, seems pedantic on your part. 

• Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He followed the rules, was given a visa and couldn't have done anymore.

You are resorting to pedantry to avoid admitting you are wrong.

• Upvote 4
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

I never said it was a problem. I know many others will see it as a problem however. After she created rules for everyone (football) then fucked off after affecting people's lives over the festive period to just fuck off.

I don't particularly like the cunt, especially during the Covid shit and she will have lost many many voters due to it, but going to Portugal doesn't bother me too much... I can't speak for everyone, especially given how Boris is currently being vilified for being a cunt in May with his party.

Not her biggest fan either but I can't see how her going on holiday would annoy anyone.

The party in May completely different to this. Not even remotely similar.