Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

I never said it was a problem. I know many others will see it as a problem however. After she created rules for everyone (football) then fucked off after affecting people's lives over the festive period to just fuck off.

I don't particularly like the cunt, especially during the Covid shit and she will have lost many many voters due to it, but going to Portugal doesn't bother me too much... I can't speak for everyone, especially given how Boris is currently being vilified for being a cunt in May with his party.

Not her biggest fan either but I can't see how her going on holiday would annoy anyone.

The party in May completely different to this. Not even remotely similar.

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

I suggest you go on Twitter. It has annoyed many, as I say - I couldn't speak for everyone but there seems to be alot of people pisses off by it.

You think people will see the party in May and Portugal as being different? The reaction by people says otherwise.

Neither really arse me that much. Every political party are a bunch of cunts, who will never have my trust. Politics needs to change after this, how, I don't know but the whole thing is completely shambolic.

Haha. Fucking hell.

Brain dead some folk.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I suggest you go on Twitter. It has annoyed many, as I say - I couldn't speak for everyone but there seems to be alot of people pisses off by it.

You think people will see the party in May and Portugal as being different? The reaction by people says otherwise.

Neither really arse me that much. Every political party are a bunch of cunts, who will never have my trust. Politics needs to change after this, how, I don't know but the whole thing is completely shambolic.

Everything and anything annoys the majority of Twitter. 

A real collection of arseholes and wanksplats. 

• Upvote 1

Don't get why people would be equally annoyed about the garden party, which at the time, wasn't allowed for the general public, whilst holidaying to Portugal isn't against any rules. 

It would be pretty distasteful if she did go to Portugal. Crucially though, not against any of her own rules. 

The tories, as usual, are taking everyone for cunts. England and your hard of thought up here though, won't see it like that. 

We are in love with our servitude. 

30 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Don't get why people would be equally annoyed about the garden party, which at the time, wasn't allowed for the general public, whilst holidaying to Portugal isn't against any rules. 

It would be pretty distasteful if she did go to Portugal. Crucially though, not against any of her own rules. 

The tories, as usual, are taking everyone for cunts. England and your hard of thought up here though, won't see it like that. 

We are in love with our servitude. 

They're all a shower of piss taking cunts who think their stupid rules don't apply to them.  Sturgeon maybe didn't break any rules but she's a brass neck if she's cancelled Hogmany, telt everyone to stay in their own houses then fucked off on holiday

12 minutes ago, NEM said:

They're all a shower of piss taking cunts who think their stupid rules don't apply to them.  Sturgeon maybe didn't break any rules but she's a brass neck if she's cancelled Hogmany, telt everyone to stay in their own houses then fucked off on holiday

I agree that the political elite in general hold the masses in contempt, and take the piss. My only argument would be that some parties are worse than others for it.

Agree re Sturgeon, it would be distasteful if the rumours are true, and probably unforgivable. Not illegal though, so technically incomparable to goings on in Westminster. 

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I agree that the political elite in general hold the masses in contempt, and take the piss. My only argument would be that some parties are worse than others for it.

Agree re Sturgeon, it would be distasteful if the rumours are true, and probably unforgivable. Not illegal though, so technically incomparable to goings on in Westminster. 

So it’s agreed then - we can hang Boris and just throw Sturgeon in jail for a long stretch 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Speaking as a Tory here, Johnson is a fucking shambles. His “leadership” allows others to think they are above restrictions. He should resign immediately. Doesn’t make me stop voting Tory. 
I see it similar to McInnes’s final months at AFC. Did I want rid of McInnes, yes. Did I stop following AFC, no. 

• Haha 1