Coronavirus

Henry

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I agree that the political elite in general hold the masses in contempt, and take the piss. My only argument would be that some parties are worse than others for it.

Agree re Sturgeon, it would be distasteful if the rumours are true, and probably unforgivable. Not illegal though, so technically incomparable to goings on in Westminster. 

So it’s agreed then - we can hang Boris and just throw Sturgeon in jail for a long stretch 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I agree that the political elite in general hold the masses in contempt, and take the piss. My only argument would be that some parties are worse than others for it.

Agree re Sturgeon, it would be distasteful if the rumours are true, and probably unforgivable. Not illegal though, so technically incomparable to goings on in Westminster. 

Speaking as a Tory here, Johnson is a fucking shambles. His “leadership” allows others to think they are above restrictions. He should resign immediately. Doesn’t make me stop voting Tory. 
I see it similar to McInnes’s final months at AFC. Did I want rid of McInnes, yes. Did I stop following AFC, no. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

The fact that Boris is still in a job is fucking incredible, what a shambles! Starmer will prove once again that he has nothing about him in way of a challenge. I quite like thon Angie Rayner, that’s definitely somebody I could get behind. Not literally…. Well maybe. 

Rayner is a dark horse - looks absolute filth.

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Rayner is a dark horse - looks absolute filth.

She’d be very demanding and quick to let you know of her disappointment. Part of the appeal, really.

1 minute ago, sheepcrooky said:

Speaking as a Tory here, Johnson is a fucking shambles. His “leadership” allows others to think they are above restrictions. He should resign immediately. Doesn’t make me stop voting Tory. 
I see it similar to McInnes’s final months at AFC. Did I want rid of McInnes, yes. Did I stop following AFC, no. 

You are honestly trying to claim that it is only Boris that is untrustworthy in the tory party?

Good lord.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

You are honestly trying to claim that it is only Boris that is untrustworthy in the tory party?

Good lord.

No. I have said before my contempt for politicians who take the piss, from all parties. 

Johnson leading is akin to a buffoon leading a stag night. Good laugh, but out of control and everyone follows. 

36 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

"From Thursday, the number will be combined - to include those who test positive either with a PCR or lateral flow test."

Not enough cases so let's add 10%+ of false positives. 

It’s fine.

These will be more than offset by the amount of cunts that know better and dont think testing applies to them.