Coronavirus

Henry

The trouble as I see it that lazy old Boris is a libertarian at heart.

He isn't in favour of mandates and lockdowns.

They could try and replace him with someone who wants to take us into a full on Austria / Italy jackboot scenario, which would be a nightmare

and its worth noting that on the opposite benches, Keir Starmer is such a man, clearly

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

The trouble as I see it that lazy old Boris is a libertarian at heart.

He isn't in favour of mandates and lockdowns.

They could try and replace him with someone who wants to take us into a full on Austria / Italy jackboot scenario, which would be a nightmare

and its worth noting that on the opposite benches, Keir Starmer is such a man, clearly

As much as he has a philosophy it would be classic liberalism. But he doesn't strike me as having many firm principals, much more of an opportunist. 

27 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Fucking white boot. 

Her arms and shoulders look like Charles Kennedys liver. 

Looks like she would insist that the lights be dimmed and would ask you to remove your socks and demand that you hang around after. 

Your due-diligence doesn't seem to be as intense in real life situations brother. 

24 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Mother jokes are crass as fuck.

Very outdated and wrong on many levels given there are posters who've lost their mother and you could say it to the wrong person. I don't get it personally.

Don't be a dick.

This could be a good #hatdebate the day. 

is a disrespectful comment about a parent more disrespectful if the parent is dead or alive? 

I don’t think I’ve ever been offended by someone slagging a relative of mine but I suppose Hanz will say that’s because I’m too self absorbed or whatever it is.