Coronavirus

Henry

2 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You'll never know, there's no proof (unless she comes out and confesses to her one night of passion with a well hung stud from Aberdeen ?).

It is true though, was living in London and my flatmates girlfriend was part of their management. Went to a party that a few of Liberty X were at, gave her my Scottish charm and bish, bash, bosh next thing i knew i was balls deep in a pop star.

@1903Fitba and you should go for a pint. You'd get on great. 

I've just been on the NHS Inform Scotland website to find out how long I've to self-isolate as a household member has tested positive for the dreaded bug via a PCR test, although her most recent LFD test was negative.

The website might as well be written in Bantu to understand what the self-isolation period is for a close contact.

What is the current recommended self-isolation period for a close contact??

Just now, thedandydon said:

You don't have to self-isolate anymore, only if you test positive yourself. At least, thats how it is in Englandshire.

Fair doos min. Thank you for the heids up.?

This is the current set of self-isolation rules for Scotland if you are a close contact of someone you live with who tests positive, going by the NHS Inform Scotland website....

https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19/test-and-protect/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-for-individuals-with-possible-coronavirus-infection

Just now, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

LOL.

Is this nonsense still going on?   It's sooooooo 2020.  Fuck my stinger. 

Ah no. 

Aye, this nonsense is still going on here min, with different rules applying to different parts of the UK to add to the brain fog and confusion.

What's the current set of self-isolation rules on Ilha da Queimada Grande? Are they the same as mainland Brazil??

12 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fair doos min. Thank you for the heids up.?

This is the current set of self-isolation rules for Scotland if you are a close contact of someone you live with who tests positive, going by the NHS Inform Scotland website....

https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19/test-and-protect/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-for-individuals-with-possible-coronavirus-infection

It's only guidance now though is it not, might be different over the border.

Still hear of folk catching it but no-ones that concerned anymore.

7 minutes ago, thedandydon said:

It's only guidance now though is it not, might be different over the border.

Still hear of folk catching it but no-ones that concerned anymore.

It seems to be different up here min in terms of self-isolation periods and acquiring test kits compared with other parts of the UK.

I have sent away for a PCR home test kit just now, whilst they're still free in Scotia, to find out if I have the bug or not. 

Folk in my home toon are still very concerned about the bug, going by the face-mask wearing, curtain-twitching, and one-upmanship. Mind you, they are very much a cliquey, subservient and conformist mob up here. Fuck being like that with no identity.

30 minutes ago, Poodler said:

You could have been more imaginative than spending winter on a Spanish rock with British ex-pats yi gype!

You're telling me to show some more imagination?

A male nurse, who hols in Brighton, drives a Fiat500, wears a braclet etc etc.

Doesn't come  much more stereotypical than that Bedbath. Hiiiiyaaa Xxx. 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I've just been on the NHS Inform Scotland website to find out how long I've to self-isolate as a household member has tested positive for the dreaded bug via a PCR test, although her most recent LFD test was negative.

The website might as well be written in Bantu to understand what the self-isolation period is for a close contact.

What is the current recommended self-isolation period for a close contact??

If you feel fine ignore it and crack on 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

If you feel fine ignore it and crack on 

I feel fine (Good Beatles tune) min, ta. I will crack on once I get the PCR test results back as if I go out before then my life will be insufferable. 

"You shudna be oot. I can die because of you because of my condition." (The sort of shite I endured last year when doing errands for my sister and her family during their stint of self-isolating.)