Coronavirus

Henry

59 minutes ago, Poodler said:

There is no specific vaccine for monkeypox, but a smallpox jab offers 85% protection since the two viruses are quite similar.

Authorities in the UK said they had bought stocks of the vaccine and started offering it to those with "higher levels of exposure" to monkeypox.

Spanish health authorities have also reportedly purchased thousands of smallpox jabs to deal with the outbreak, according to Spanish newspaper El País.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-61506562

No thanks Pfizer, the immune system deals with it just fine. Another great transfer of public money to our saviours though 

Have a 3000th +1 on me, Sir. Very well said, Poodler min?.

• Upvote 1

Monkeypox lol. Are we really gonna fall for this crap AGAIN?

People getting bored of the Covid plandemic and fake war in Ukraine. It smacks of desperation… surely there’s only so much bullshit we’ll put up with?

And the mysterious hepatitis outbreak in kids too. Give me a fucking break ?

5 hours ago, tutankamun said:

People getting bored of the Covid plandemic and fake war in Ukraine. It smacks of desperation… surely there’s only so much bullshit we’ll put up with?

The gullible will follow the MSM propaganda again.  You can see where the monkey pox thing is heading.  Just pathetic.

7 hours ago, tutankamun said:

?

Heads gone

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Everything that happens in the world= conspiracy. 

L O L

Tbf there seems to be an agenda on this monkeypox thing. 80 cases worldwide of a non-fatal rash and were stockpiling smallpox vaccines. 

given the massive transfer of public money to private companies, including Pfizer (who have paid more in criminal fines than any other company in existence EVER), over the last two years, I suspect they’ve gotten used to those profits and want to keep the gravy train going. 

we need to be armed and storm the establishment (I’ve heard people say. Not my opinion)