Coronavirus

Henry

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

Tbf there seems to be an agenda on this monkeypox thing. 80 cases worldwide of a non-fatal rash and were stockpiling smallpox vaccines. 

given the massive transfer of public money to private companies, including Pfizer (who have paid more in criminal fines than any other company in existence EVER), over the last two years, I suspect they’ve gotten used to those profits and want to keep the gravy train going. 

we need to be armed and storm the establishment (I’ve heard people say. Not my opinion) 

Two things that are true in the world; 

We have a media that reports nearly every single imaginable occurrence, thanks to the Internet/television. 

People will profit off of just about anything. Vaccines, machinery for war, cancer, etc etc. That's the world we live in. It's not conspiratorial. The reality is right in front of our faces. 

The reality of the situation is much bleaker than the fantastical conspiracy theories that we get. They are good fun, and IMO, give too much credit to the powers that be- like they'd ever be that smart, or that they even need to be that smart! 

Its another disease brought to us by the poofters interficherin with primates bumholes then shooting it up their unsuspecting boyfriends choo choo. 

Cock in monkey, cock in mans bottom, cock in mans mouth, kiss Grandma at Sunday lunch..... And now we're all at risk. 

Thanks alot ladz. 

Just when they were getting somewhere aswell. 

Have a word with them Consi. 

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Its another disease brought to us by the poofters interficherin with primates bumholes then shooting it up their unsuspecting boyfriends choo choo. 

Cock in monkey, cock in mans bottom, cock in mans mouth, kiss Grandma at Sunday lunch..... And now we're all at risk. 

Thanks alot ladz. 

Eh blame @Grays Babylon 1875

17 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Thanks alot ladz. 

You should ask your pals who sleep with prostitutes in the Congo (no disrespect to the prostitutes, got to make a living)

3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

It's all planned.  How the fuck can all these cases just spring up worldwide out of the blue?

Sinister as fuck imo.  The MSM spunkin' all over it, Bill Gates rubbin' his hands and the WHO set to control the whole response (and any future responses).  Aye, all stinks ti fuck. 

?

F F S

and these cunts get to vote!

29 minutes ago, CCB III said:

?

F F S

and these cunts get to vote!

I look forward to your intelligent response instead of your usual somewhat predictable and inane patronising attempts to belittle others who hold opinions you deem to oppose. 

You make out you're academically assured in your diatribe but I'm not so sure you actually are all that.

1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I look forward to your intelligent response instead of your usual patronising attempts to belittle others who hold opinions you deem to oppose. 

You make out you're academically assured in your diatribe but I'm not so sure you actually are all that.

I'm not about to sit here and go into why your conspiracy theory is stupid. I've learned over the last few years, once someone has committed themselves to that belief, that's them. They are gone. Pointless debating. 

I've never claimed to be academically anything, mentioned a fair few times I'm a 2 time uni dropout. 

How is someone to give an intelligent response to a load of of fucking nonsense? It's not possible, you just end up getting wrapped up in nonsense yourself. 

Don't give me that shit about "belittling others" either. You're one of the worst posters for saying vile, nasty shit. 

Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I'm not about to sit here and go into why your conspiracy theory is stupid. I've learned over the last few years, once someone has committed themselves to that belief, that's them. They are gone. Pointless debating. 

I've never claimed to be academically anything, mentioned a fair few times I'm a 2 time uni dropout. 

How is someone to give an intelligent response to a load of of fucking nonsense? It's not possible, you just end up getting wrapped up in nonsense yourself. 

Don't give me that shit about "belittling others" either. You're one of the worst posters for saying vile, nasty shit. 

Thank you. 

As I thought.  Predictable,  cowardly and defensive.  Your limited ability shows through with more derogatory and childish jibes.

Yeah, I'm a 'vile and nasty' at times on here and in real life too, don't deny it but it clearly rattles the likes of you.  That pleasures me. 

There's really no need to thank me nor further reply.  Any more will simply compound my apathy towards your interaction.  Can you resist? Hopefully so.

• Upvote 2
56 minutes ago, Poodler said:

There's already folk (pre pandemic) who voluntarily got micro chipped, was in France, I think? Cba finding the article. 

Technology allows for all sorts of nonsense. The problem is that people view any sort of new technology as progress, rather than analyse the costs/benefits, so are more than willing to try it. Everyone wants to be there at the start of any new technological frontier. 

Just because it exists doesn't mean it's going to be forced on any cunt. 

Fuck me man if you read a Sci-fi novel from last century, or watch an old sci fi film, most the shit we're experiencing now has been predicted in one way or another. Nothing to do with fantastical conspiracies, its the rapid acceleration of technology and an understanding of human patterns. 

Your rightfully suspicious of the government and the influence of big corporations, again, rightly. 

Plenty of folk are without being conspiracy theorists. I'm more of a reality theorist, because that's bad enough, we don't need these fables.

8 hours ago, CCB III said:

People will profit off of just about anything. Vaccines, machinery for war, cancer, etc etc. That's the world we live in. It's not conspiratorial. The reality is right in front of our faces. 

It is inherently conspiratorial.   Through endless repetition via the mass media, they lay the foundations to steal billions of taxpayer money on an ongoing basis.

That's why saintly Ukraine needing your money for arms is in your face every fucking day.   

Monkeypox is merely an interim placeholder to remind everyone they need to be prepared to keep giving billions to big pharma for useless vaccine stockpiling.

11 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

It is inherently conspiratorial.   Through endless repetition via the mass media, they lay the foundations to steal billions of taxpayer money on an ongoing basis.

That's why saintly Ukraine needing your money for arms is in your face every fucking day.   

Monkeypox is merely an interim placeholder to remind everyone they need to be prepared to keep giving billions to big pharma for useless vaccine stockpiling.

Point 1.) They do with so many other things, it isn't inherently conspiratorial, people have written books on it. The private companies will always pick at the bones of the state funds. That's capitalism. There's always something to sell, and if there's too much of it, it'll be made artificially scarce, or if there's not a demand for it, they'll create one. Again, capitalism, free market, that's the way it goes. 

point 2.) War makes for good news. Always has done, always will do. I refer you back to my original point, acceleration of technology has allowed for just about everything and anything to be covered wall to wall incessantly. It's all about providing entertaining content to keep people interested, war is entertaining, people follow it. The ad revenue/clicks a war can get you? Let alone a war in Europe!? Come on! 

point 3.) Disagree, monkeypox is a rare enough disease that they can report on it and people will take an interest. Due to the incessant media reporting, people are in a constant state of fear about everything, monkey pox is shocking and unique- excellent news fodder. 

4 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Free market capitalism is over.   That's not the era we live in now.  

Technically it still is a free market. So free, in fact, they have access to taxpayer money! 

Who'd have thought we couldn't rely on the free market? 

I really feel the best for everyones health is ignore the lot, from both sides of the argument. 

Listen to Rock n Roll from the 1970s and take recreational drugs with alcohol. 

Live a little, drive over the speed limit, purposely forget to scan a few items when self scanning through Asda, have unprotected sex with a brown prostitute. 

7 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I really feel the best for everyones health is ignore the lot, from both sides of the argument. 

Live a little, drive over the speed limit, purposely forget to scan a few items when self scanning through Asda, have unprotected sex with a brown prostitute. 

You’re probably right. ?

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

Eat more than the socially accepted two biscuits with a cup of tea. (Four or five minimum)