Coronavirus

Henry

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Here, will I get stabbed if I go to a Flamengo game? Or safe enough? 

Be totally a'rite if you just go in your regular gear and don't wear any football colours. 

8 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Of course they will. Most folk, particularly older cunts, are too feart to complain never mind protest.

I suppose in some cases you are right.  I get the impression that some are comfortable bein' restricted and dictated to and even frightened into submission.  Takes away the responsibility of life in part for the weak, apathetic, lazy, conformist cunts.

14 hours ago, Parklife said:

You'll do what the fuck you're telt. 

A fucking superman in your own mind and nowhere else, son. 

14 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Trust me, I won't.

Aye, to be fair to Bootboy he's nae being doing what he's told by the NHS for ages. 

His doctors been instructing the fat cunt to lose weight for years. 

2 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Well, they’re still with this… ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-61769940

No need for restrictions or panic

YET

Fuck off

And if they don't? 

"yeah but they will" 

Always the same with your types. It doesn't matter if it happens exactly as you predicted, or not at all, it's always "going to happen cos trust me" or any slight similarity to the thing you suggested that you can pull from the millions of articles posted on the internet daily and it's an "I told you so!"

I know many people like you. Fantasists. I assure you, the real reasons are much, much worse than your silly little imagined scenarios. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

And if they don't? 

"yeah but they will" 

Always the same with your types. It doesn't matter if it happens exactly as you predicted, or not at all, it's always "going to happen cos trust me" or any slight similarity to the thing you suggested that you can pull from the millions of articles posted on the internet daily and it's an "I told you so!"

I know many people like you. Fantasists. I assure you, the real reasons are much, much worse than your silly little imagined scenarios. 

Oh dear, mind gone. ?

Vaccine regret?

11 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I know many people like you. 

I know many people like YOU, spineless idiots who do whatever the authorities tell them to do.
Problem is, there’s more of your types than my types… the reason why we’re doomed. 

And it’s only gonna get worse because of you lily livered cunts.

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

I know many people like YOU, spineless idiots who do whatever the authorities tell them to do.
Problem is, there’s more of your types than my types… the reason why we’re doomed. 

And it’s only gonna get worse because of you lily livered cunts.

"Do whatever the authorities tell them to do." Like what? Get a vaccine? 

Get a grip of yourself you utter fud. 

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Lol

It’s ok to admit defeat, nobody will think any worse of you.

No one is buying this Monkeypox shite, so Covid is making a comeback? ??

Too far gone. 

Im afraid. This has been explained to you before. It's not a conspiracy. It's the world we live in. 

Keep studying YouTube videos 

4 hours ago, tutankamun said:

2 and a half years in to the worst pandemic in a century, I’m still unvaxxed and waiting to be put on a ventilator FFS ? haven’t even had a sniffle ?‍♂️ 

Most folk I know who got vax boosted, tested positive for the ‘cold’ soon after surprisingly enough ?

Is this you? 

DN5f-Jvs-Wk-AAM8-U0.jpg