Coronavirus

Henry

9 minutes ago, Roberto said:

What utter tripe.

People will believe anything at times.

The worst of it. Mentalist.

P.S still unvaccinated. Was a tickle in the throat. Get a grip.

Maybe if you'd lost a close relative after they spent their last hours on a ventilator struggling to breath you'd think otherwise. Blows my mind that some thick cunts still don't realise  that their own personal experience isn't necessarily the same as every other person.

Knuckle dragging huns have a higher intelligence level than an anti-vaxxer.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7
22 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Maybe if you'd lost a close relative after they spent their last hours on a ventilator struggling to breath you'd think otherwise. Blows my mind that some thick cunts still don't realise  that their own personal experience isn't necessarily the same as every other person.

hahahahahahaha what an absolute beaut. Put the tampon away you fanny.

27 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Was your relative unvaccinated? Or are you suggesting that you are 100% sure it was someone unvaccinated who gave them covid? 

on the bright side for them, they’re free of you now. It’s us that’s suffering 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Was your relative unvaccinated? Or are you suggesting that you are 100% sure it was someone unvaccinated who gave them covid? 

They were unvaccinated, because when they died the vaccine hadn't yet been released. I'm 99% certain who they caught it from though and it was someone who thought covid was fake, believed all the conspiracy crap that was going around. It gives me great joy to know they are still suffering from long covid though, no more than the selfish cunt deserves.

And i will keep making you suffer Poodles... just be glad i no longer mention your sick perversions.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Poodler said:

?

7 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

They were unvaccinated, because when they died the vaccine hadn't yet been released. I'm 99% certain who they caught it from though and it was someone who thought covid was fake, believed all the conspiracy crap that was going around. It gives me great joy to know they are still suffering from long covid though, no more than the selfish cunt deserves.

And i will keep making you suffer Poodles... just be glad i no longer mention your sick perversions.

No such thing.

Cmon min zero, there’s not enough time in the day to pick this apart! 

What do you base that on? Let me guess... you read it on Facebook or saw a meme about it?

Theres a difference between people who were, and remain, sceptical of the safety of the vaccine and people who flat out denied covid was a thing. 

you’re lumping the two together which is exactly what Pfizer wants you to do so that you don’t question their product. 

I’m not saying the vaccine didn’t work - ICU numbers certainly went down once it was introduced (though natural immunity was obviously increasing aswell) . But I don’t believe it was as safe as they made out-  something which will come to light as time goes on. And that’s the real issue. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Theres a difference between people who were, and remain, sceptical of the safety of the vaccine and people who flat out denied covid was a thing. 

you’re lumping the two together which is exactly what Pfizer wants you to do so that you don’t question their product. 

I’m not saying the vaccine didn’t work - ICU numbers certainly went down once it was introduced (though natural immunity was obviously increasing aswell) . But I don’t believe it was as safe as they made out-  something which will come to light as time goes on. And that’s the real issue.  Blockbusters

That's the real quiz.

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I’m not saying the vaccine didn’t work - ICU numbers certainly went down once it was introduced (though natural immunity was obviously increasing aswell) . But I don’t believe it was as safe as they made out-  something which will come to light as time goes on. And that’s the real issue. 

You're right, fair enough. I have no issues with people being sceptical as no vaccine or drug of any kind ever released in human history is 100% safe. There is nothing to suggest the covid vaccines are any less safe than any other drug though.

The vaccines have clearly done the job they were designed to do, which was to reduce the amounts of people dying and being hospitalised.

12 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Oh my bolingoli...

So many parts of your outbursts to pick apart, unsure where to even start at times.

I'll let you be angry. It's much better, I mean you with you vaccinated high intelligence and all that.

If you're unvaccinated because you're medically exempt, or trust your immune system or have doubts about the safety of the vaccine then fair enough.

If you're unvaccinated because you think Bill Gates is trying to depopulate the planet.... or you believe in the NWO, the great reset or that the World Economic Forum has anything to do with it... or if you think its all about government control... or you believe any of the other laughable conpiracy theories going about then you're clearly thick as fuck.

I'm hoping you fit into the first catergory?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Broken_Glass said:

Good for you. I just find the usual argumentative cunts and spammers ruin every thread. 

Admin are pathetic on here. 

A very liberal, light touch modding is the jewel in the AFC chat crown. Let the people speak! Idiots, conspiracy theorists, fighters, lovers, drunks and stattos and can all have their say. Everyone is welcome!

Except huns, obviously.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

If you're unvaccinated because you're medically exempt, or trust your immune system or have doubts about the safety of the vaccine then fair enough.

If you're unvaccinated because you think Bill Gates is trying to depopulate the planet.... or you believe in the NWO, the great reset or that the World Economic Forum has anything to do with it... or if you think its all about government control... or you believe any of the other laughable conpiracy theories going about then you're clearly thick as fuck.

The Black Death was once viewed as a conspiracy theory. There just wasn’t the social media platform to spread said conspiracy theory about. No Facebook etc. 

It was on Bebo though 

None of the above is factual.

3 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Help me understand the workings used for you to get to the point you were 99% sure your relative was infected by one specific person 

Ta

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

There is nothing to suggest the covid vaccines are any less safe than any other drug though.

There absolutely is, how can it be deemed as safe when it hasn’t had the rigorous years of trials that every other drug was subjected too? It’s also becoming increasingly likely that the trials that were done, were funded by the companies - not impartial. People died because of those vaccines. I’m not saying more than what may have died without it. But it caused and still causes people to die. People that didn’t need to have it 

The Great Reset | World Economic Forum (weforum.org)

Not the sharpest tool in the box are you?

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Poodler said:

There absolutely is, how can it be deemed as safe when it hasn’t had the rigorous years of trials that every other drug was subjected too? It’s also becoming increasingly likely that the trials that were done, were funded by the companies - not impartial. People died because of those vaccines. I’m not saying more than what may have died without it. But it caused and still causes people to die. People that didn’t need to have it 

Not one person has grown a third leg or died who didnt already have underlying health problems which affected them the same way some other drug might.

The argument that the vaccine is dangerous to the average person is utter bullshit.

Its been on the go for 2 and a half years now.

The vaccine has saved millions of lives. The proof there is the fact millions have died from covid...millions haven't died from the vaccine.

Perhaps millions havent caught covid yet, however there are health reasons for that and the fact the rat tests could be shite and they actually have had it but mild symptoms.

Conspiracy theorists have an argument for absolutely everything.

They could argue cheddar cheese isnt actually yellow.it just looks it because are minds are programmed to think it blah blah fucking blah.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Not one person has grown a third leg or died who didnt already have underlying health problems which affected them the same way some other drug might.

The argument that the vaccine is dangerous to the average person is utter bullshit.

Its been on the go for 2 and a half years now.

The vaccine has saved millions of lives. The proof there is the fact millions have died from covid...millions haven't died from the vaccine.

Perhaps millions havent caught covid yet, however there are health reasons for that and the fact the rat tests could be shite and they actually have had it but mild symptoms.

Conspiracy theorists have an argument for absolutely everything.

They could argue cheddar cheese isnt actually yellow.it just looks it because are minds are programmed to think it blah blah fucking blah.

Lol seriously?

A guy who scored 1 in 2 across about 580 games, over rated?

37 minutes ago, Poodler said:

How many years would you have waited for the vaccine trials to be carried out? Bearing in mind that the covid vaccines had more money and more of the top minds on the planet working on them than any vaccine in human history?

There has been 12.1 billion doses of the vaccines given worldwide... how many confirmed deaths has there been because of them?

• Like 1