Coronavirus

Henry

Well, I've never once worn a mask, never once observed silly "social distancing rules", never once done a daft PCR or LF "test" (that don't fucking work ffs), never once scrubbed my hands to within an inch of their life with stinking chemical "handwash" coming in and out of Poundland or TK fucking Maxx, and certainly never stayed at home avoiding other humans, fresh air and sunlight for my "allowed" 1 hour of exercise and "essential" shopping ffs, before cowering in fear before the relentless 24/7 fear-fest that spewed out of the TV day after day, week after week, for months on end.

And no, I certainly haven't had any big pharma "vaccines" injected into me coz the TV and bought-&-paid-for script-reading politicians that "follow the $cien$e" and "trust the experts" (fucking lol) said I should, and I never had as much as as a sniffle during supposedly the Biggest, Scariest, Most Deadly Viro-Plague Killer Global Pandemic, like, Evvveeerrrr. Still waiting for a single piece of evidence there was a "pandemic" in any way shape of form. Because there wasn't one, other than rampant human stupidity, gullibility, and virtue-signalling, which was utterly off the scale. They simply rebranded the age-old cold & flu as something new called "Covid-19" and launched a relentless media-pharma-governmental fear campaign to terrify the population into submission. End of.

Then again, I guess I'm just a selfish granny-killing monster for questioning the statements and dictats of known pathological liars, narcissistic sociopaths and corrupt self-serving deviants. Psychopaths rise to the top in virtually all walks of life, and our society is very much a reflection of that.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
12 minutes ago, Just Dandy said:

As usual, the policy was likely designed with the English in mind.

They underestimated our resilience in the face of additives. ???????

Just tan it, likes. ?

Whenever you bought it for cleaning brushes etc..., the shop staff always had to ask you why you were purchasing it. If the answer was " Im going to drink it"  they weren't allowed to sell you it. ? 

34 minutes ago, Ando said:

Then again, I guess I'm just a selfish granny-killing monster for questioning the statements and dictats of known pathological liars, narcissistic sociopaths and corrupt self-serving deviants. Psychopaths rise to the top in virtually all walks of life, and our society is very much a reflection of that.

?  It's often hard to tell the rants from the satire on this forum.

Have to love it. ?

41 minutes ago, Ando said:

Well, I've never once worn a mask, never once observed silly "social distancing rules", never once done a daft PCR or LF "test" (that don't fucking work ffs), never once scrubbed my hands to within an inch of their life with stinking chemical "handwash" coming in and out of Poundland or TK fucking Maxx, and certainly never stayed at home avoiding other humans, fresh air and sunlight for my "allowed" 1 hour of exercise and "essential" shopping ffs, before cowering in fear before the relentless 24/7 fear-fest that spewed out of the TV day after day, week after week, for months on end.

And no, I certainly haven't had any big pharma "vaccines" injected into me coz the TV and bought-&-paid-for script-reading politicians that "follow the $cien$e" and "trust the experts" (fucking lol) said I should, and I never had as much as as a sniffle during supposedly the Biggest, Scariest, Most Deadly Viro-Plague Killer Global Pandemic, like, Evvveeerrrr. Still waiting for a single piece of evidence there was a "pandemic" in any way shape of form. Because there wasn't one, other than rampant human stupidity, gullibility, and virtue-signalling, which was utterly off the scale. They simply rebranded the age-old cold & flu as something new called "Covid-19" and launched a relentless media-pharma-governmental fear campaign to terrify the population into submission. End of.

Legend.

41 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Whenever you bought it for cleaning brushes etc..., the shop staff always had to ask you why you were purchasing it. If the answer was " Im going to drink it"  they weren't allowed to sell you it. ? 

"Why are you buying it?"

"I need something I can fractionally distill, to remove impurities."?

1 hour ago, Just Dandy said:

Well I only just discovered this thread yesterday, and already I've learned that Jolie and Kidman are chowin down on insects and scorpions at the behest of a shadowy globalist economic cartel, bent on establishing One World Government. Fit's nae tae like?

spacer.png

Don’t forget James fucking Cordon

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
2 hours ago, Ando said:

Then again, I guess I'm just a selfish granny-killing monster for questioning the statements and dictats of known pathological liars, narcissistic sociopaths and corrupt self-serving deviants. Psychopaths rise to the top in virtually all walks of life, and our society is very much a reflection of 

db1q3mp-54cc10d9-691c-4c43-859b-626b2d54

@tutankamun

I come to you with no malice. 

Can you explain the eating bugs, NWO theory, please? My understanding was that many different cultures eat bugs as they are a sufficient form of nutrient, especially in huge nations like China, with many mouths to feed. 

Why does a couple of celebrities doing a novelty bit on camera about eating them, aid this NWO?

I'm curious, for reals. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, CCB III said:

@tutankamun

I come to you with no malice. 

Can you explain the eating bugs, NWO theory, please? My understanding was that many different cultures eat bugs as they are a sufficient form of nutrient, especially in huge nations like China, with many mouths to feed. 

Why does a couple of celebrities doing a novelty bit on camera about eating them, aid this NWO?

I'm curious, for reals. 

They also have a blood and buffalo shit soup in Asia.

Stupid little cunts.