Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

Do johnys stop spreading it? Is that too much to ask?

I would imagine rubbers stop the spread that way, but mouth to mouth (I think) can spread it to. 

In any case, telling heaps of young heterosexual men to stop fucking in the event of a mild illness would largely be ignored, dunno why when it's applied to gay men the outcome is expected to be any different. 

Moobs; 

This monkeypox isn't good lads, the gay folk spreading it should abstain from sex and take action to stop its spread. 

Also Moobs; 

The lockdowns were a disgusting infringement on my rights 

Should start calling these outright contradictions 'moobisms'

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Ah well, Monkey Pox it is then. 

It's a fair point, no?

You wouldn't expect heaps of young lads chasing women to stop fucking, so why the same if they are chasing men?

People are being puritanical with this because they hate the idea of it.

6 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Again 

"ha, you're gay!"

Jesus wept, lads. Decades to hone a sense of humour and that's the best you can come up with. 

Expecting greatness out of Hans - like you've just signed up the day you wee prick haha 

Hoo mama 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, CCB III said:

That's interesting. 

You think stopping things that cause the spread of a potentially dangerous (but generally not) illness is in good practice?

Can someone remind me what you thought about the covid lockdowns? I've forgotten. 

Hook. Line. Sinker

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It wasn't that Consi. I posted weeks ago about when folk say " I'm not racist Ive got loads of black friends"  or " I'm not homophobic, Ive got loads of gay pals".  Not you personally but I just always find that amazing when folk say those words.   " Im not a wife beater, Ive been married 4 times"

I mean I wasn't being homophobic just relaying something a gay friend said to me 

10 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It wasn't that Consi. I posted weeks ago about when folk say " I'm not racist Ive got loads of black friends"  or " I'm not homophobic, Ive got loads of gay pals".  Not you personally but I just always find that amazing when folk say those words.   " Im not a wife beater, Ive been married 4 times"

Have you got loads of black gay pals? ?

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I mean I wasn't being homophobic just relaying something a gay friend said to me 

Moobs; 

This monkeypox isn't good lads, the gay folk spreading it should abstain from sex and take action to stop its spread. 

Also Moobs; 

The lockdowns were a disgusting infringement on my rights 

Should start calling these outright contradictions 'moobisms'

Consi - People shouldn't visit their mum in case they give them a disease

Also Consi - you can't expect people to stop have unprotected sex with strangers in case they give them a disease

We should start calling the outright contradictions "consi's utter bullshit"

• Haha 5

That's interesting. 

You think stopping things that cause the spread of a potentially dangerous (but generally not) illness is in good practice?

Can someone remind me what you thought about the covid lockdowns? I've forgotten. 

You don't think there is a difference between only letting perfectly healthy people out the house for 1 hours exercise a day for months on end and advising gay men not to have sex for while? Seriously? 

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Consi - People shouldn't visit their mum in case they give them a disease

Also Consi - you can't expect people to stop have unprotected sex with strangers in case they give them a disease

We should start calling the outright contradictions "consi's utter bullshit"

Thing is, you can give coronavirus to any cunt 

Unless you're fucking men you'll probably miss the old monkey pox

So don't fuck any men and you'll probs be ok 

I've not advocated for unprotected sex either, I'd advise anyone not wrapping up to do just that. 

Dunno why you're making that up 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You don't think there is a difference between only letting perfectly healthy people out the house for 1 hours exercise a day for months on end and advising gay men not to have sex for while? Seriously? 

Of course there's a difference. 

It's just interesting that you'd have all gay men (unrealistically) become abstinent, but you were screaming, roaring, greeting about being asked to stay in the house for a bit until there's a vaccine. 

If I was gay I'd probs avoid shagging until something was sorted but it's odd you'd demand that of them when you were so fuming about being told what to do re another spreadable illness 

Full of pap, fat boy 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Of course there's a difference. 

It's just interesting that you'd have all gay men (unrealistically) become abstinent, but you were screaming, roaring, greeting about being asked to stay in the house for a bit until there's a vaccine. 

If I was gay I'd probs avoid shagging until something was sorted but it's odd you'd demand that of them when you were so fuming about being told what to do re another spreadable illness 

Full of pap, fat boy 

So if there's a difference it's not a contradiction. Thanks for clearing that up. 

I'm not demanding anything of anyone, if they want to keeping on fucking away and spreading monkeypox they can fill their boots, I just think it's interesting that people(you) think it's realistic to put an entire population under house arrest but unrealistic to ask a few people to abstain from sex.

22 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I forgot about that. Surely not one fucking single person abided by that rule. Half the bars in Aberdeen were still open.

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

So if there's a difference it's not a contradiction. Thanks for clearing that up. 

I'm not demanding anything of anyone, if they want to keeping on fucking away and spreading monkeypox they can fill their boots, I just think it's interesting that people(you) think it's realistic to put an entire population under house arrest but unrealistic to ask a few people to abstain from sex.

Of course it is. There's a contradiction of applicable principle, as always. 

Same as the abortion/vaccine thing. The principle is the same but the circumstance isn't. 

2 hours ago, CCB III said:

I mean it's probably good practice to limit your sexual relationships or practice even safer sex until there's some kind of vaccine, if you're a gay person.

But the finger wagging from some in the media and undoubtedly some on here is weird. 

My gay friend explained being gay to me like so; 

"imagine how horny most men are, but make women as horny and game too with no strings attached"

roles reversed and no heterosexual bloke is stopping his sexual relations if he essentially has a buffet of vag at his disposal 

C'mon. 

Why does it have to be a vaccine? What about natural immunity? 

you’ve clearly been corrupted by the big pharma 

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Why does it have to be a vaccine? What about natural immunity? 

you’ve clearly been corrupted by the big pharma 

I'd imagine because those at risk don't want their body covered in horrible scars. 

Aussie sun melting your brain bud 

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Genuine question. What the fuck are you on about?

Him suggesting herd immunity for monkey pox is folly, because some of the side effects can last forever, like horrible scars all over your body from the spots it can produce. 

People would rather be medicated before they catch it, one would imagine.