Coronavirus

Henry

16 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

London. I'm fully expecting it to be 86% white folk. Consi said so.

I was there a couple of weeks ago and can confirm that it was about 20% white people and 5% of them were beggars or down and outs. 

It was extortionate, boring and full of FEBS.

But apart from that everything was ok ?

Just now, Parklife said:

It's as good as repeating the same joke over and over and over and over and over and over again. 

Repeating yourself and boring the tits off every Cunt is kinda your thing though, isn't it? 

Now who's trying too hard.

You've squeezed yourself into this just to have a pop at me Parky.

Good to know the Righteous Brothers thing landed though.

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, CCB III said:

Him suggesting herd immunity for monkey pox is folly, because some of the side effects can last forever, like horrible scars all over your body from the spots it can produce. 

People would rather be medicated before they catch it, one would imagine. 

Depends how safe the medicine is. There’s currently no vaccine against monkeypox. Conveniently they’ve got an old vaccine that they say may help. But there’s no monkeypox vaccine 

so if they were to rush that through, and it’s as unsafe as the covid one - which, remember, killed completely healthy people, would you risk taking it? 

id probably rather have a few chicken pox scars than be dead for big pharma profit 

(I’m sure your monkeypox exposure factors are as low as mine, using alot of hypotheticals here) 

24 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Depends how safe the medicine is. There’s currently no vaccine against monkeypox. Conveniently they’ve got an old vaccine that they say may help. But there’s no monkeypox vaccine 

so if they were to rush that through, and it’s as unsafe as the covid one - which, remember, killed completely healthy people, would you risk taking it? 

id probably rather have a few chicken pox scars than be dead for big pharma profit 

(I’m sure your monkeypox exposure factors are as low as mine, using alot of hypotheticals here) 

Honestly, I can't be arsed getting into another vaccine debate. Been done to death and it's just not peaking my interest anymore. I got two jabs. Im skeptical of big pharma but it's over now, it probably saved more people than it harmed. 

They'll rush fuck all through cause it's just gay men getting infected at the moment. 

Obv I disagree with that but that's how it'll be.