Coronavirus

Henry

7 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Only 6 months ago the unvaccinated weren’t allowed to work most places or even go in bottle shops. Now there is no requirement for anything.

How there are no repurcussions for the powers that be is a scandal.

Apartheid has been proven not to work so they dropped the idea.

32 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Only 6 months ago the unvaccinated weren’t allowed to work most places or even go in bottle shops. Now there is no requirement for anything.

Take it that's in Aus?

Plenty unvaccinated at my work with nothing said by the company. Same for many other places, I know there are a few places in the UK with a hardline stance but I've heard nothing locally about people being denied access to the workplace, or indeed shops for not being vaccinated. 

They tried it at Pittodrie for the Hacken game, I just faked that I did a test. Never in a million years would they be able to implement it successfully. 

45 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Tbf there’s much more people here unvaccinated and very vocal about it. Don’t seem to be drowned out by idiots like zeroisgod who think that anyone who dares to think for themselves is wrong.

respect to everyone who wanted to stay unvaccinated and rode the tidal wave of abuse they got for it. They’ve got the last laugh 

53 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Yeah “97% double vacced”‘according to the dear leader. Eh ken 30-50 people in my social circles who have never been jabbed. Doubt more than 60-70% are double jabbed in reality 

Lies lies and more lies from the bastards in charge.

That's quite a large margin for such a small number.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

respect to everyone who wanted to stay unvaccinated and rode the tidal wave of abuse they got for it. They’ve got the last laugh 

My brother in law lost his job in Aus because he refused to get jabbed and is still out of work about 9 months later - so not sure he has had the last laugh. Although they went crazy over there with that sort of borderline illegal 'get jabbed or you're fired' approach.

The most tedious thing about the anti vaxxers is their boring as fuck view that they have their eyes open and everyone else are brainwashed sheep.

Like you can only be in one camp or another. There is no room to be both highly suspicious of the motives of big pharma and governments yet decide on balance that to protect those around you and the extremely small risk involved - getting a vaccine (in addition to the countless others already received in our lifetimes) is worth going ahead with.

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, JakieBastard said:

Like you can only be in one camp or another. There is no room to be both highly suspicious of the motives of big pharma and governments yet decide on balance that to protect those around you and the extremely small risk involved - getting a vaccine (in addition to the countless others already received in our lifetimes) is worth going ahead with.

So you're highly suspicious of big pharma and governments yet trust them anyway based on a lie that big pharma and governments told you?

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

No it's not.  Don't be fuckin obtuse.

Anyhow I'm not gonna argue semantics of grammatical nuances with you.

I've given you the information you sought.

Question .A form of words addressed to a person in order to elicit information or evoke a response; interrogative sentence.

Apology accepted.