Coronavirus

Henry

On 2/1/2023 at 7:12 AM, Roberto said:

Ah just as I thought you can't prove he is talking pish.

'Microsecond' you said 5 to begin with, what's the truth here?

It was a simple question.

You're right I am a cunt, but that doesn't mean you have the right to just talk pish when you can't answer a question.

Cunt 2 cunt can't remember the question. Hugs.

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

The yanks are freaks.

Pandemics over.

Yes they are and there was never a pandemic in the first place.

Was speaking to a friend last night who had a heart attack shortly after getting a Covid booster and flu jab.

Previously fit and healthy now has 3 stents fitted. “No more jabs for me” he said.

1 hour ago, tutankamun said:

Was speaking to a friend last night who had a heart attack shortly after getting a Covid booster and flu jab.

Previously fit and healthy now has 3 stents fitted. “No more jabs for me” he said.

Stents open up narrowed vessels clogged up with atheroma. Years (decades) of high cholesterol diet is the root cause of this...along with smoking

But blaming it on "jabs" will suit his narrative. Anything to put the blame on someone else.

Hope the stents fail

• Haha 6
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Stents open up narrowed vessels clogged up with atheroma. Years (decades) of high cholesterol diet is the root cause of this...along with smoking

But blaming it on "jabs" will suit his narrative. Anything to put the blame on someone else.

Hope the stents fail

Last sentence.   haha

1 hour ago, tutankamun said:

Greggs loving sausage roll addicted freak, but but it was the vaaaaaaaacine.

27 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

😂. Genuine question though,How would a stent fail? Also, two part question,would a drastic change in diet unclog the arteries as it were? 

Usually scar tissue forming underneath it and allowing restenosis within the stent. Or worse, a clot forming within the stent. If not dealt with sharpish it would lead to a heart attack.... You'd either need the stent removed and replaced.....really fiddly as its done by inserting a guide wire up from the groin. Big risk of accidentally causing a haemorrhage. More often its considered safer to perform open heart surgery

Change in diet and / or stopping smoking....and it would be drastic change in lifestyle....won't cure the problem, only stop it getting worse

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Usually scar tissue forming underneath it and allowing restenosis within the stent. Or worse, a clot forming within the stent. If not dealt with sharpish it would lead to a heart attack.... You'd either need the stent removed and replaced.....really fiddly as its done by inserting a guide wire up from the groin. Big risk of accidentally causing a haemorrhage. More often its considered safer to perform open heart surgery

Change in diet and / or stopping smoking....and it would be drastic change in lifestyle....won't cure the problem, only stop it getting worse

Good news for old David Stent then.  L O L. 

5 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Hope the stents fail

Can’t say it definitely wasn’t the vax either.

I’m not sure if his diet but he is not fat, he doesn’t drink excessively and has never smoked.

Another mate I was speaking with last week said after his second jab, which he had to get for work, he developed rheumatoid arthritis out of the blue. Again, previously completely fit and healthy.

33 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Can’t say it definitely wasn’t the vax either.

I’m not sure if his diet but he is not fat, he doesn’t drink excessively and has never smoked.

Another mate I was speaking with last week said after his second jab, which he had to get for work, he developed rheumatoid arthritis out of the blue. Again, previously completely fit and healthy.

I absolutely can

Given I know a bit about anatomy and and physiology

Atheroma is the only reason that you need stents. And it isn't caused in a couple of years as a reaction to a vaccination.

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I absolutely can

Given I know a bit about anatomy and and physiology

Atheroma is the only reason that you need stents. And it isn't caused in a couple of years as a reaction to a vaccination.

You're a piece of shit though TC, so saying shite like 'I absolutely can', means nothing.

• Haha 2
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

She doesn't ask, she orders.

Bet Ten Caat looks like Jenny Agutter in American Werewolf In London. 

Lithe.

1 minute ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Does your wife ever ask you to wear the uniform in the bedroom ? 

Ex wife

She was one too

The standard uniform for either sex is a tunic/trousers combo as standard and has been for about 25 year.

However women can request a dress uniform for health reasons if they have a genuine reason. You can speculate yourself as to what might constitute a genuine reason