Coronavirus

Henry

eh, kinda moved out 50 years ago loon. 
son and and daughter in there late 30s.
i know you must feed your ego but surely your better man than this.

was i being kind ?, absolutely . 
i dont mind if you actually ask good questions or provide evidence to back up yourside of the argument,, am like most folk ,delighted to be proven wrong.

3 hours ago, red kelly said:

eh, kinda moved out 50 years ago loon. 
son and and daughter in there late 30s.
i know you must feed your ego but surely your better man than this.

was i being kind ?, absolutely . 
i dont mind if you actually ask good questions or provide evidence to back up yourside of the argument,, am like most folk ,delighted to be proven wrong.

Any pics of your daughter min?

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Fair enough. You’re obviously a good bit older than how you come across but that’s the internets  for you. Are you retired then? 

pretty much retired, most of us have some aliment of sorts, mine just so happens to have a bigger impact than id like.

11 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Any pics of your daughter min?

somebodys not getting enough attention it would seem, a post just for you don with a big hug thrown in.
a younger person might have lost their minds over your post which is your intention of course, i just let your post speak for itself.
its a tad sad , you know you can do better than this .

stay safe loon and channel your energy towards the authoritarians  that went overboard with mandates, masks,shots etc.

btw, anyone that played saturday amateur as well as sunday fitba in the early eighties will know me quite well, i was the big thug everyone wanted to batter at one time, admittedly i played a bit dirty, to the point that folk from other pitches would be name calling  and threaten me such was the loathing.
good times all the same, id do it all again.

back on topic.
https://rumble.com/v2bym5g-who-plandemic-treaty-and-vaccine-passports-redacted-with-clayton-morris.html

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
2 hours ago, red kelly said:

See this is the issue with Conspiracy Theories.

You can read this two ways. 

• The Government have actually manufactured a new variant and were discussing when to release it (deploy the virus) into the wild
    • The conspiracy theorist angle
  • The Government are discussing when to tell the public (deploy the information) about the discovery of a new variant
    • Normal people's angle

My bet is on it's the latter of the two.

8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You can’t actually imagine a scenario where meetings are arranged to organise developing a virus, releasing it into the world, and by the way ‘ don’t tell anyone’. 

I didn't think I would imagine a scenario where a country would create a fake war in Iraq simply for oil etc.

But it happened.

I didn't think I would imagine a major cover up involving many members of government throughout the years.

But it happens.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I didn't think I would imagine a scenario where a country would create a fake war in Iraq simply for oil etc.

But it happened.

I didn't think I would imagine a major cover up involving many members of government throughout the years.

But it happens.

Pretty sure they created a real war, didn't they?

8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

It's a medicine

Some medicines (eg paracetamol for chronic pain) you need to take 4 times a day....

If the most at risk in society need jabbed every 6 months, I'm sure they'll consider it a worthwhile inconvenience

No one needs jabbed at all. Especially the most ‘at risk’. :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, The Boofon said:

See this is the issue with Conspiracy Theories.

You can read this two ways. 

• The Government have actually manufactured a new variant and were discussing when to release it (deploy the virus) into the wild
    • The conspiracy theorist angle
  • The Government are discussing when to tell the public (deploy the information) about the discovery of a new variant
    • Normal people's angle

My bet is on it's the latter of the two.

i hope your correct, either way hancocks behavior during lockdown was not a good look as well as the parties they threw at number 10, while everyone else was towing the line.

https://rumble.com/v23yvny-dr.-michael-yeadon-the-criminal-actions-of-big-pharma-and-global-government.html

thoughts

8 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Paracetamol, yeah? 95 % sugar and the other 5% is an ingredient to take the taste of the sweetness away. Total con. Government makes billions from them and all they are is a placebo. Top surgeon told me that.Straight up Ok….no35., here we are..,£18.10 please…, 

Placebo eh?

Don't know of many other placebos that will 100% ruin your liver and in most cases kill you horribly (and relatively slowly so that you know what's coming) when you take an overdose and don't seek immediate medical help (even then it'll still kill some)....and compared to other drugs, the amount of overdosage you need to take of paracetamol to achieve this is relatively small. Taking one packet of 32 tablets in a oner would be enough for the majority people, even half that number would kill a fair few.

It is what it is....a cheap and effective analgesic for mild pain. I don't know what "top" surgeon told you otherwise but I can assure you he's talking shite

13 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Placebo eh?

Don't know of many other placebos that will 100% ruin your liver and in most cases kill you horribly (and relatively slowly so that you know what's coming) when you take an overdose and don't seek immediate medical help (even then it'll still kill some)....and compared to other drugs, the amount of overdosage you need to take of paracetamol to achieve this is relatively small. Taking one packet of 32 tablets in a oner would be enough for the majority people, even half that number would kill a fair few.

It is what it is....a cheap and effective analgesic for mild pain. I don't know what "top" surgeon told you otherwise but I can assure you he's talking shite

Woooosh.