Coronavirus

Henry

4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Every bee is getting a microchip installed which also incorporates a camera.These little ‘dronez’ (as they’ll be called) will be controlled from a central location by Tyson Fury and Graham Norton’s mum.  They’ll watch our every move and if we step outside our 15 minute city they’ll  fly down and sting us on the arsehole.
Graham Norton himself will then be heard via a micro speaker on the bee telling us to ‘ get fucking back into your fucking lane or your arse will be even more painful’ 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
53 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Whatever the motives of the boffins that can design and manufacture mental stuff like this, im impressed.

The cunts can't even get me a decent internet that works all day every motherfucking day, and this spungle thinks they have insect spy drones.  

hoo mama !! 

15 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Remind me. What’s my ideology?

Edit: if you’re talking about Covid vaxx, we are an unvaxxed family and doing fine :thumbup1:

I don't know anyone unvaxxed , myself included, that got ill.  Mind you, i don't now anyway vaxxed that got properly ill either (apart from when they got ill with covid for a couple of days after their jabs)

Just now, maryhilldon said:

I don't know anyone unvaxxed , myself included, that got ill.  Mind you, i don't now anyway vaxxed that got properly ill either (apart from when they got ill with covid for a couple of days after their jabs)

Jebus min. It’s me you’re talking to. It doesn’t exist. :laughing:

Me and my family have just calmly ignored the Covid bullshit and got on with  life. Hysteria over nothing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
On 3/11/2023 at 12:45 AM, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

The cunts can't even get me a decent internet that works all day every motherfucking day, and this spungle thinks they have insect spy drones.  

hoo mama !! 

Can you get starlink in Brazil yet? 

If anyone on here bides out in the sticks that can’t get decent internet I reckon it’s worth a look. 

2 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Medicine you say? :itch-chin:

Woops

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-64951267

Science eh?

I believe they found a (tiny) theoretical risk of allergic reaction to general anaesthetics in people using products with pholcodine in them. You are only meant to be on them for a matter of a few days, nobody should be on them long term but nevertheless the manufacturers are taking the pragmatic decision (ie they don't want sued) to remove them from sale.

There's a shitload more folk that have allergies to dairy products, or gluten (found in wheat products like bread) or peanuts

Strangely enough....these products haven't been removed from sale. They just pile the onus onto the medical profession to advise allergy sufferers to avoid products containing whatever allergen. Yet people still fairly frequently end up in anaphylaxis due to mainly not being personally responsible enough to ensure what they are eating doesn't contain what they're allergic to. In a tiny number of cases there is a fuck up on the manufacturers part.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I believe they found a (tiny) theoretical risk of allergic reaction to general anaesthetics in people using products with pholcodine in them. You are only meant to be on them for a matter of a few days, nobody should be on them long term but nevertheless the manufacturers are taking the pragmatic decision (ie they don't want sued) to remove them from sale.

There's a shitload more folk that have allergies to dairy products, or gluten (found in wheat products like bread) or peanuts

Strangely enough....these products haven't been removed from sale. They just pile the onus onto the medical profession to advise allergy sufferers to avoid products containing whatever allergen. Yet people still fairly frequently end up in anaphylaxis due to mainly not being personally responsible enough to ensure what they are eating doesn't contain what they're allergic to. In a tiny number of cases there is a fuck up on the manufacturers part.

I personally wouldn’t touch any of those shite ‘medicines’ but it seems very odd to suddenly recall something that’s been used for many decades.

On 3/14/2023 at 11:26 PM, tutankamun said:

I personally wouldn’t touch any of those shite ‘medicines’ but it seems very odd to suddenly recall something that’s been used for many decades.

Out of curiosity where do you draw the line, for example if you had cancer would you decline medical treatment? 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Out of curiosity where do you draw the line, for example if you had cancer would you decline medical treatment? 

Too many variables to give a blanket yes or no answer.

Would depend on the severity of the cancer, my age / general health, how invasive the treatment was and what the side effects were etc 

A family member was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer but because he’s nearly 90, he’s opted against treatment.

But taking pharma produced medicines for a cold is not for me. Particularly as there are so many well known simple natural remedies.