Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

So the bint in the video was really ill with long covid.

But not so ill that she thought having a baby whilst supposedly suffering from long covid would be a good idea? 

She's at it

Fully agree. 

I remember when the rules were that you had to be at least 2m away from everybody else, however you were still allowed to fornicate.🤔 

If there is such a condition that actually is defined as "Long Covid" (whatever the fuck that is), sexual intercourse would surely have been off the menu for the quine as it could have cost her her life, especially if she's into bondage as well (asphyxia, collapsed lungs, brain starved of oxygen, suffocation, or any other pulmonary/cardiovascular-related condition.)

Unless her man has a bigger cock than Ron Jeremy but, in essence, they would still be contact with each other regardless.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fully agree. 

I remember when the rules were that you had to be at least 2m away from everybody else, however you were still allowed to fornicate.🤔 

everyone? there was never such a rule.

If there is such a condition that actually is defined as "Long Covid" (whatever the fuck that is), sexual intercourse would surely have been off the menu for the quine as it could have cost her her life, especially if she's into bondage as well (asphyxia, collapsed lungs, brain starved of oxygen, suffocation, or any other pulmonary/cardiovascular-related condition.)

lolz that's quite a stretch...

Unless her man has a bigger cock than Ron Jeremy but, in essence, they would still be contact with each other regardless.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fully agree. 

everyone? there was never such a rule.

lolz that's quite a stretch...

I’m still convinced nobody (particularly folk on here who didn’t give a fuck) ever strictly followed any of these rules. 

I did wear a mask in a shop to be fair but I was still getting a pint even in full lockdown when bars weren’t supposed to be open and there were plenty of folk in. 

It was utter nonsense, as pretty much everyone thought at the the time don’t visit someone vulnerable otherwise just crack on. Disgraceful what Sturgeon did.

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 2
19 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Are you referring the size of her man's sexual appendage ("lolz that's quite a stretch")?🤔 Fucking "lolz".🤬

Keeping 2m distance apart, if possible, was a rule back in 2020 into 2021. A despotic rule with absolutely no medical or scientific substance but one we were all expected to observe. Folk that never observed it were either unjustly fined or, in some extreme cases, jailed.

14 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I’m still convinced nobody (particularly folk on here who didn’t give a fuck) ever strictly followed any of these rules. 

I did wear a mask in a shop to be fair but I was still getting a pint even in full lockdown when bars weren’t supposed to be open and there were plenty of folk in. 

It was utter nonsense, as pretty much everyone thought at the the time don’t visit someone vulnerable otherwise just crack on. Disgraceful what Sturgeon did.

I wore a mask in a shop to start with then soon gave that up. It was the same on the Fraserburgh to Aberdeen bus. Wore it to get past the bus driver then it was swiftly taken off.

It was fucking nonsense, nothing short of crimes against humanity and liberty.

9 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Actually just remembered while I’m on my rant remember you were allowed a certain amount of folk round at Christmas - like because Santa was coming it would disappear and was there not another belter about you could go into a bar but they can’t play music as it might make you speak louder and therefore would be more likely to transmit it.

These folk were top politicians and medical advisors. Not one bit of common sense between the lot of them.

• Dildo 1
23 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Are you referring the size of her man's sexual appendage ("lolz that's quite a stretch")?🤔 Fucking "lolz".🤬

Keeping 2m distance apart, if possible, was a rule back in 2020 into 2021. A despotic rule with absolutely no medical or scientific substance but one we were all expected to observe. Folk that never observed it were either unjustly fined or, in some extreme cases, jailed.

It wasn't a rule for people who resided in the same household, was it? Now I know some people have strange lives, but I struggle to believe that this husband and wife didn't reside in the same house. Therefore they wouldn't have been required to have stayed 2 metres apart. now, it may be that those who lived with you told you this was a rule...which I can understand tbh.

As for the rest of the stuff you initially posted...You've  pretty much made up a load of nonsense to suit your point. Well done. 

11 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Actually just remembered while I’m on my rant remember you were allowed a certain amount of folk round at Christmas - like because Santa was coming it would disappear and was there not another belter about you could go into a bar but they can’t play music as it might make you speak louder and therefore would be more likely to transmit it.

These folk were top politicians and medical advisors. Not one bit of common sense between the lot of them.

Very true but those that were so easily manipulated to rigidly stick to the rules were equally gullible (sorry I meant culpable).

The ban on playing the jukebox when the pubs were allowed to reopen after lockdown as well as having the volume at zero on the pub TVs was fucking comical. 

A couple of times I was chased after by a bar staff member for not following the one way system in the bar; the once she ran to the exit and shouted at me for going out the entrance/exit door instead of the fire exit, which technically you are not allowed to do unless it is a time of emergency or fire drill.

Also, bar staff taking down contact details of patrons. I asked why do you need them after I found out the details were not scanned and emailed, or faxed, to a central communication point provided the Scottish Government. I thought that would be the only way Test and Protect staff could contact you, via details provided, but they must have did the tracing and tracking with the use of homing pigeons instead.

When I asked this, I was looked at as though I was fucking Gollum.

12 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

It wasn't a rule for people who resided in the same household, was it? Now I know some people have strange lives, but I struggle to believe that this husband and wife didn't reside in the same house. Therefore they wouldn't have been required to have stayed 2 metres apart. now, it may be that those who lived with you told you this was a rule...which I can understand tbh.

As for the rest of the stuff you initially posted...You've  pretty much made up a load of nonsense to suit your point. Well done. 

I don't make up stuff or lie min, I always base my comments on research, fact, and/or constructive theory.

You are one of 10s of millions of folk of the UK that believed the nonsense you were being provided with at the daily briefings, PMQs, and FMQs.

To be fair, you do come across as a psuedo-intelligent simpleton who still asks one of his parents or guardians if it is ok if he can go out to play with his pals until 8pm on a school night.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A couple of times I was chased after by a bar staff member for not following the one way system in the bar; the once she ran to the exit and shouted at me for going out the entrance/exit door instead of the fire exit, which technically you are not allowed to do unless it is a time of emergency or fire drill.

I remember getting pulled up for going straight to the bar in my local and not following the arrows, even though following the arrows meant i had to walk within a couple of feet of the the only other people in the bar , rather than letting me go straight to the bar and staying about 15 feet away from them. Crazy times.

11 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I don't make up stuff or lie min, I always base my comments on research, fact, and/or constructive theory.

You are one of 10s of millions of folk of the UK that believed the nonsense you were being provided with at the daily briefings, PMQs, and FMQs.

To be fair, you do come across as a psuedo-intelligent simpleton who still asks one of his parents or guardians if it is ok if he can go out to play with his pals until 8pm on a school night.

Lolz if I was still at school, that would at least justify living with my mum...let's not forget you still lived with you mum until recently. 

anyway, you clearly didn't research the 2 metres covid rules very well, as you got that wrong. 🙃 

👋🏻

• Dildo 1
31 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I remember getting pulled up for going straight to the bar in my local and not following the arrows, even though following the arrows meant i had to walk within a couple of feet of the the only other people in the bar , rather than letting me go straight to the bar and staying about 15 feet away from them. Crazy times.

It certainly was crazy times. Complete and utterly folly the rules we had to adhere to.

The bar set-up initially was acceptable just because it enabled the bar to reopen but, in reality, it was truly idiotic and pointless. Getting served at a table by bar staff, if they could be arsed or liked you, who looked more like beekeepers was embarrassing. 

Like you allude to min, when following the black and yellow arrow markings on the floor it was inevitable you were going to bypass someone in very close proximity, so rendered the 2m social distancing rule and any other rule enforced futile.

The folk that fucked me off was the cunts who made on they were noble citizens and adhering rigidly to the rules set whilst being very audible about it, but were bloody hypocrites as these were the cunts that never washed their hands after a piss or shite. Manky bastards.

29 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Lolz if I was still at school, that would at least justify living with my mum...let's not forget you still lived with you mum until recently. 

anyway, you clearly didn't research the 2 metres covid rules very well, as you got that wrong. 🙃 

👋🏻

Let's set the record straight here.

Your tedious. repetitive shows of pathetic oneupmanship regarding my living arrangements couldn't be further from the truth, and please don't patronise me.

I first moved out of my mother's home in January 2001 when I shared a house on Bloomfield Road in Aberdeen with 3 quines. I was on a very lowly pay at the time (low basic plus commission), so stayed there just 3 months as my income was not covering my liabilities.

I returned to stay with my Mother and then moved out 2 years later to be a lodger at a pad in the Bridge of Don. Again my pay was shite (poor basic plus commission), and I returned home after being asked to leave my digs for pishing my bed after a boozy session.

Subsequently, returned to reside with my surviving parent but due to circumstances, I was kicked out twice thereafter.

After 16 years on the council housing waiting list (I first put my name down in 2000) I finally got the offer of a house in late 2016, which I accepted, although I only had £492 income per month to live on to pay rent, utilities, and other essentials. Masked burglars then paid a visit to the grounds of my house at 2:30am, and once they finally fucked off after 20 odd minutes, I fled the property, gave up my tenancy, and returned to stay at my parent's home.

Left there in August 2022 to stay with my brother and continue to do so.

Hardly the characteristics of soneone who has stayed continually with his mother for 44+ years of his life as I never wished to cut the apron strings, now is it?

Any more jibes from you about this subject, I will fucking hunt you down and we'll see if you are as hard as you are hiding behind a keyboard or phone.

• Haha 2
  • Dildo 1
11 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Let's set the record straight here.

Your tedious. repetitive shows of pathetic oneupmanship regarding my living arrangements couldn't be further from the truth, and please don't patronise me.

I first moved out of my mother's home in January 2001 when I shared a house on Bloomfield Road in Aberdeen with 3 quines. I was on a very lowly pay at the time (low basic plus commission), so stayed tgere just 3 months as my income was not covering my liabilities.

I returned to stay with my Mother and then moved out 2 years later to be a lodger at a pad in the Bridge of Don. Again my pay was shite (poor basic plus commission), and I returned home after being asked to leave my digs for pishing my bed after a boozy session.

Subsequently, returned to reside with my surviving parent but due to circumstances, I was kicked out twice thereafter.

After 16 years on the council housing waiting list (I first put my name down in 2000) I finally got the offer of a house in late 2016, which I accepted, although I only had £492 income per month to live on to pay rent, utilities, and other essentials. Masked burglars then paid a visit to the grounds of my house at 2:30am, and once they finally fucked off after 20 odd minutes, I fled the property, gave up my tenancy, and returned to stay at my parent's home.

Left there in August 2022 to stay with my brother and continue to do so.

Hardly the characteristics of soneone who has stayed continually with his mother for 44+ years of his life as I never wished to cut the apron strings, now is it?

Any more jibes from you about this subject, I will fucking hunt you down and we'll see if you are as hard as you are hiding behind a keyboard or phone.

Awww MAD, bless. Repeated? How often have I mentioned you living with your mum? 

Anyway, here is a wee life lesson that you can use in your future research etc...if you don't like it when people say things about you, don't dish it out. Now, go help your mum with your chicken nuggets. 

6 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

16 years wait for a council house? 😄 C'mon, there's no way that's true.

Funnily, or not funnily, enough, it's very much true.

Next time you're up in the north-east, pop in by Fraserburgh, you and I will visit the local Housing office for the required proof if you doubt what I've said. Why would I lie about that?🥱

First application for a social house was submitted in 2000, followed by an updated second submission a few years later due to a change in my circumstances. Eventually got my first offer of a council house in October 2016.

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Funnily, or not funnily, enough it's very much true.

Next time you're up in the north-east, pop in by Fraserburgh, you and I will visit the local Housing office for the required proof if you doubt what I've said. Why would I lie about that?🥱

First application for a social house was submitted in 2000, followed by an updated second submission a few years later due to a change in my circumstances. Eventually got my first offer of a council house in October 2016.

There must be thousands of folk living on the street in Fraserburgh?