Coronavirus

Henry

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

For a man who conducts himself in the manner that you do, I thought you wouldn’t be so narrow minded 

I'm very open minded. Is not watching Russel brand talk shite on YouTube the hallmark of a closed mind? 

I've nothing against Brand. Used to watch the Trews semi-regularly and have listened to his podcast previously. I've just no interest in his opinion on covid or Covid vaccines. 

15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm very open minded. Is not watching Russel brand talk shite on YouTube the hallmark of a closed mind? 

I've nothing against Brand. Used to watch the Trews semi-regularly and have listened to his podcast previously. I've just no interest in his opinion on covid or Covid vaccines. 

But why? That sounds entirely narrow minded that you’ve made your mind up on something and you aren’t willing to reconsider. The issue is fluid, that’s all new stuff he’s talking about. If you’re not interested in the latest goings on and you’re comfortable in your outdated mind then aye you’re an arrogant and ignorant piece of shit

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Poodler said:

But why?

Because there's far more knowledgable people to listen to on the subject. There's plenty cunts mouthing off on all manner of platforms (including here) on subjects they've no expertise in. 

Deciphering who to spend your time listening to on what subject is a skill you'll perhaps learn one day. As given your witterings on the Ukraine thread, it's one you've yet to develop  

• Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Because there's far more knowledgable people to listen to on the subject. There's plenty cunts mouthing off on all manner of platforms (including here) on subjects they've no expertise in. 

Deciphering who to spend your time listening to on what subject is a skill you'll perhaps learn one day. As given your witterings on the Ukraine thread, it's one you've yet to develop  

I just offer an alternative narrative, as a free thinker, parkoids. Some cats can’t handle the truth I guess 

9 hours ago, Roberto said:

On the subject of Fridge... rumour has it the Dutch Mill is buying the Broadstraik in Westhill.

Better nae be turned into a rugby bar.

Hadn't heard that. I'm sorely needing a boozer close to my hoose that shows the football. Not a ball ache walking to the Holiday Inn, but closer to home would be better. Walked past the Broadstraik on Tuesday with the dog. The place fair needs tarted up. Was a bit of a dump still before it closed a few weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Hadn't heard that. I'm sorely needing a boozer close to my hoose that shows the football. Not a ball ache walking to the Holiday Inn, but closer to home would be better. Walked past the Broadstraik on Tuesday with the dog. The place fair needs tarted up. Was a bit of a dump still before it closed a few weeks ago.

Duncano's nae have a big screen? ?