Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

There’s just something that doesn’t sit right about that, those groups of people needing such frequent boosters whilst everyone else is fine with three (which all will have dwindled in our systems by now - that’s why we got the initial boosters wasn’t it - to maintain potent defence?)

I appreciate new strains appear but are all of these boosters being updated this frequently to reflect that? I feel like the govt will have stockpiled, for example, the Nov2022 batch and will be going through that, before buying updated versions which reflect new strains. What I’m saying is I’m suspicious of the frequency of the jabs and extremely suspicious of how long the vaccine providers say the vaccine remains effective for. 

if you’re 60, don’t worry you don’t need it. Over 65 GET A NEW ONE EVERY WEEK OR ELSE U AND ALL UR FRIENDS DIE

I know that the 4 I've had, the initial 2 were Astra-zeneca "Vaxzevria" given about 4 months apart

3rd was Biontech "Comirnaty" . Everyone here got a different manufacturer vacccine for their 3rd jab to give you the (probably miniscule) different benefits from a vaccine that worked in a different way.

4th was Biontech "Comirnaty Bivalent".....supposedly targets 50/50 the original virus and the omicron variant.

Will be interesting to see what I get this late Nov/early Dec. I don't know what they're dishing out in Australia or what claims the manufacturers there are making but here they have been fairly open that you get a high level of protection for as little as 8-12 weeks and then the cover weakens....never wears off completely but hence the need for regular boosters. Do find it strange that the flu vaccine has always been an annual booster programme and nobody ever questioned that but the suspicion that has surrounded the covid program over the necessity for frequent boosters was in overdrive for a time. 

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I know that the 4 I've had, the initial 2 were Astra-zeneca "Vaxzevria" given about 4 months apart

3rd was Biontech "Comirnaty" . Everyone here got a different manufacturer vacccine for their 3rd jab to give you the (probably miniscule) different benefits from a vaccine that worked in a different way.

4th was Biontech "Comirnaty Bivalent".....supposedly targets 50/50 the original virus and the omicron variant.

Will be interesting to see what I get this late Nov/early Dec. I don't know what they're dishing out in Australia or what claims the manufacturers there are making but here they have been fairly open that you get a high level of protection for as little as 8-12 weeks and then the cover weakens....never wears off completely but hence the need for regular boosters. Do find it strange that the flu vaccine has always been an annual booster programme and nobody ever questioned that but the suspicion that has surrounded the covid program over the necessity for frequent boosters was in overdrive for a time. 

I never had a flu jab until I got one with my covid booster, suspect it will be a yearly flu and covid jab for all now going forward

29 minutes ago, minijc said:

I would say so, aye.  Pretty sure this current strain isn't as potent as previous and given how badly it's hit me I'm glad I took precautions that I did.

As a matter of interest, who's to say it wouldn't have hit you exactly the same without vaccine/precautions?

Im not knocking what you did at all, my father was similar (obviously). Thankfully he's never had it.

14 minutes ago, Roberto said:

As a matter of interest, who's to say it wouldn't have hit you exactly the same without vaccine/precautions?

Im not knocking what you did at all, my father was similar (obviously). Thankfully he's never had it.

Just going off how it's hit other people I know over the last 3 years, of course I might have been completely fine had I got it 1 or 2 years ago, will never know.

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1756038/vaccine-booster-covid-health-government-steve-barclay?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

Few interesting points 

without getting into tit for tat, I’d be interested to know if the pro-vaccine mob (I think @Robin Askwith and @patrick batemanare among them), still believe the vaccine was as safe as the providers and government said it was. 

im not suggesting it doesn’t work, I suppose it does reduce viral load for a limited time.

what I’m saying is, with what we know now, do you recognise that there probably was some collusion between big pharma and govt and that we weren’t entirely told the truth? we were just told it was mandatory to take this safe product and you were vilified for even suggesting that this product would be anything other than safe. Has anyone’s belief in the vaccine roll out waned? Does anyone who once did believe in it all, now see what was happening? 

This was the selfless work of big pharma. With our money, who then sold it back to us for ridiculous profit, remember. They also successfully managed to define natural immunity as a conspiracy theory and they continue to benefit from our apathy

its time to rise 

https://youtu.be/z0ID2OGvA8I

• Dildo 1
12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1756038/vaccine-booster-covid-health-government-steve-barclay?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

Few interesting points 

without getting into tit for tat, I’d be interested to know if the pro-vaccine mob (I think @Robin Askwith and @patrick batemanare among them), still believe the vaccine was as safe as the providers and government said it was. 

im not suggesting it doesn’t work, I suppose it does reduce viral load for a limited time.

what I’m saying is, with what we know now, do you recognise that there probably was some collusion between big pharma and govt and that we weren’t entirely told the truth? we were just told it was mandatory to take this safe product and you were vilified for even suggesting that this product would be anything other than safe. Has anyone’s belief in the vaccine roll out waned? Does anyone who once did believe in it all, now see what was happening? 

This was the selfless work of big pharma. With our money, who then sold it back to us for ridiculous profit, remember. They also successfully managed to define natural immunity as a conspiracy theory and they continue to benefit from our apathy

its time to rise 

https://youtu.be/z0ID2OGvA8I

Aye and you forgot to mention they completely fucked the economy. Still folk on here think it was the right thing to do, naebody even knew what all the rules were apart from a few gaylords on here. Fuck knows how many businesses went under because of it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2