Coronavirus

Henry

23 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Aye, but it's promoting their stuff only.

Cunts don't even have Lager or beer on tap.

Key West may have been a dump but at least it showed loads of football.

Is Key West shut?  Used to go there on a Friday if hungover for a pint and bar lunch when I worked at Kingswells.  As you say a bit of a shithole but did the job

27 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I say rumour but it's 95% done deal, that's why the chain that owns it currently aren't doing anything with it cause Dutch Mill are going to sort it.

4 different folk in Westhill have told me to be honest... So secret is out.

Least holiday inn is reasonable for a pint. Was in a couple weeks back.

Nice one, need another decent boozer.

Holiday Inn is fine enough, gets a bit lively on a school night with the hotel residents having a bit top much drink. 

11 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Funnily enough, when I stopped at the garage the other week (Huns were playing) I was approached by a hun cunt staying at the hotel next to the Spar (thieving cunt btw the owner there)... he asked me if anywhere nearby was showing the the rangers game... I told him, yes absolutely... if he carries on down the same street (opposite direction from holiday inn) he will eventually come to a boozer that will defo be showing it.

Yup, Broadie... closed down. Fucking hun. 

Excellent work

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Funnily enough, when I stopped at the garage the other week (Huns were playing) I was approached by a hun cunt staying at the hotel next to the Spar (thieving cunt btw the owner there)... he asked me if anywhere nearby was showing the the rangers game... I told him, yes absolutely... if he carries on down the same street (opposite direction from holiday inn) he will eventually come to a boozer that will defo be showing it.

Yup, Broadie... closed down. Fucking hun. 

It's not really a Holiday Inn... It's a bar at the back of the Holiday Inn. Lively wee boozer, well it was when I was in the other week.

Pool table, music and lots of wild characters.

Sounds no bad, comment retracted.

9 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Westhill sounds shite

All the bars in Westhill are odd. Broadstraik shite layout/part restaurant, Shepards Rest basically a restaurant, Holiday Inn part of the hotel and the Key West was a unit in a shopping complex. Takes forever to get into town on a bus or it’s a £40-50 return trip in a taxi for a night out. Good swinging scene though.