Henry

Coronavirus

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Which begs the question why did we need a PCR in the first place ? Cheers for the replies Buzz btw👍

You might get more details on that in questions afterwards. I was skimming again. 

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

I’ll tell you where this is going . ‘Do a lateral flow but if you have no symptoms ,crack on‘. This will result in no cunt doing any tests whatsoever. 😂

I had 3 negative lateral flows before a positive PcR.  The next lateral flow was positive but the line was faint as fuck.

In conclusion the lateral flows are a waste of time, looks like they want to let the virus rip.  Herd immunity here we come......

Just now, The Buzzard said:

You might get more details on that in questions afterwards. I was skimming again. 

No need Buzz, I can see what’s happening now👍

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

I had 3 negative lateral flows before a positive PcR.  The next lateral flow was positive but the line was faint as fuck.

In conclusion the lateral flows are a waste of time, looks like they want to let the virus rip.  Herd immunity here we come......

Another boy in the bar having to self isolate after testing positive

I just laugh now it is total lunacy 

More or less an admission today that the virus is now endemic and the genie is well and truly out of the bottle. 

Time to bring restrictions to an end. 

• Upvote 2

Cheers Buzz, what would the Hat do without you?

Probably wait half an hour before ignoring whatever the FM says, but still - good to have someone ITK on here unlike the usual bullshit-merchants.

22 minutes ago, NEM said:

My thoughts exactly.

35 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I’ll tell you where this is going . ‘Do a lateral flow but if you have no symptoms ,crack on‘. This will result in no cunt doing any tests whatsoever. 😂

Or just registering a negative result regardless 

We've now got secondary schools asking kids to test on arrival then putting healthy young people wearing masks with negative test results into classrooms with windows open all day so they can all catch colds. 

It's all fucked up. 

The lateral flow tests are like Lego.  Hopefully we can build a houses with the used ones.  #recycle #climatechange

28 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We've now got secondary schools asking kids to test on arrival then putting healthy young people wearing masks with negative test results into classrooms with windows open all day so they can all catch colds. 

It's all fucked up. 

Cold temperatures don’t give you the cold.

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Cold temperatures don’t give you the cold.

Bit pedantic but never mind. 

Exposure to cold air can adversely impact the body's immune system.  It can also irritate other conditions such as asthma for example. 

34 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's all fucked up. 

If by cold you mean hypothermia then you’re more accurate. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

If by cold you mean hypothermia then you’re more accurate. 

Aye. Also see answer to Hanz above. 

Lowering the immune system of healthy people through increased exposure to cold temperatures will make them more susceptible to catching colds and funnily enough, covid itself. 

Edited by aberdeen1970

Imagine you’d been saying the tests were a load of shite for the last year and a half…

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye. Also see answer to Hanz above. 

Lowering the immune system of healthy people through increased exposure to cold temperatures will make them more susceptible to catching colds and funnily enough, covid itself. 

You don't catch the cold by being cold min. Likewise going outside with wet hair doesn't put you more at risk either.

26 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

You don't catch the cold by being cold min. Likewise going outside with wet hair doesn't put you more at risk either.

What about wearing your big coat indoors? Does that detract from  its outdoor effectiveness?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

What about wearing your big coat indoors? Does that detract from  its outdoor effectiveness?

I was told it would mean i catch pneumonia. 

.edit..... Bollocks, that was not wearing the big coat at all.

Apologies to everyone concerned. 

Edited by cheesepipes

New variant identified in France, makes Omicron seem difficult to catch by comparison, allegedly. 

Just need one of these new variants to be as lethal as it is infectious and we can really get the party started. 

🥳

6 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

New variant identified in France, makes Omicron seem difficult to catch by comparison, allegedly. 

Just need one of these new variants to be as lethal as it is infectious and we can really get the party started. 

🥳

Been in Congo since September and isn't seen as a variant of concern

Zero chance of us getting into the rangers game then?

9 minutes ago, NEM said:

Been in Congo since September and isn't seen as a variant of concern

Have you! 

Far aboot. 

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Have you! 

Far aboot. 

Ha ha nae me, the new covid scariant.  You've probably already had it

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Ha ha nae me, the new covid scariant.  You've probably already had it

Ah..... Was away to invite you to the weekly confectionary throw at the hookers. 

Nae cunt gives a flying fuck about covid in Congo apart fae the Pigs who use it as a money maker against the white man. 

13 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Zero chance of us getting into the rangers game then?

No chance at all.

Mind you, that's largely because they died almost a decade ago, and nothing to do with the Covids. 

Shoukd edit that to Sevco 706555 or fitever the fuck they are called now 

35 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Ah..... Was away to invite you to the weekly confectionary throw at the hookers. 

Nae cunt gives a flying fuck about covid in Congo apart fae the Pigs who use it as a money maker against the white man. 

Would have been gratefully received.  Maybe one day 😄

54 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Shoukd edit that to Sevco 706555 or fitever the fuck they are called now 

Think I worked on that Semi circa ‘07 (or was that the joke?) 

A bad one