Coronavirus

Henry

9 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1756038/vaccine-booster-covid-health-government-steve-barclay?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

Few interesting points 

without getting into tit for tat, I’d be interested to know if the pro-vaccine mob (I think @Robin Askwith and @patrick batemanare among them), still believe the vaccine was as safe as the providers and government said it was. 

im not suggesting it doesn’t work, I suppose it does reduce viral load for a limited time.

what I’m saying is, with what we know now, do you recognise that there probably was some collusion between big pharma and govt and that we weren’t entirely told the truth? we were just told it was mandatory to take this safe product and you were vilified for even suggesting that this product would be anything other than safe. Has anyone’s belief in the vaccine roll out waned? Does anyone who once did believe in it all, now see what was happening? 

This was the selfless work of big pharma. With our money, who then sold it back to us for ridiculous profit, remember. They also successfully managed to define natural immunity as a conspiracy theory and they continue to benefit from our apathy

its time to rise 

https://youtu.be/z0ID2OGvA8I

Daily express 

Okay 

As for the vaccine

Take it don't take it 

No odds to me however, vaccination by and large works well.

You be you tho paedo boy.

11 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

It is irrelevant in this case. Arsehole.

Huh ? 

This professor is the one I'm supposed to believe.

Writing exclusively for Daily Express online, Professor Angus Dalgleish, a member of the campaign group Leave Means Leave, has outlined how the end of uncontrolled immigration and ditching Brussels’ rules will rescue the NHS from its current crisis.

He's also an oncologist.

So, not an expert in vaccines.

Crack on tho.

You put your trust in the daily express.

zeus seems to enjoy telling the world the pandemics over, how can it be over when it never really started.
 to continue with lie at this point, is massive ignorance or nothing better to do than troll or perhaps its the jabs partial lobotomy is having more of an effect than i first thought.

anyway moving on

can we have an admission that this and many other simulations occurred well before the event, where its all about control and nothing to do with safety of the general public?.

https://rumble.com/v2h87a0--the-plan-mikki-willis-creator-of-the-plandemic-series-reveals-how-brazen-t.html

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
6 hours ago, red kelly said:

zeus seems to enjoy telling the world the pandemics over, how can it be over when it never really started.
 to continue with lie at this point, is massive ignorance or nothing better to do than troll or perhaps its the jabs partial lobotomy is having more of an effect than i first thought.

anyway moving on

can we have an admission that this and many other simulations occurred well before the event, where its all about control and nothing to do with safety of the general public?.

https://rumble.com/v2h87a0--the-plan-mikki-willis-creator-of-the-plandemic-series-reveals-how-brazen-t.html

Just telling folk to chill out about it.

I have no ill feeling towards folk who are againt vaccines (valid given recent news doubful I'lltake another) and folk who are paraniod about it. (media's fault)

Everyone should just leave each other be

Absolutely nae need for any bickering between the vaccine sceptics and pro vaccine folk imo

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I have no ill feeling towards folk who are againt vaccines (valid given recent news doubful I'lltake another) and folk who are paraniod about it. (media's fault)

Absolutely nae need for any bickering between the vaccine sceptics and pro vaccine folk imo

Exactly. Vaccines probably were the right thing to do but fucking shutting  down the country and making up ludicrous rules will never be forgotten.

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Zeus said:

Fucks sake.

People were fired from their jobs for not taking the poison. Students weren’t allowed to Uni unless they took the clot shot. Folk not allowed to travel unless they jib-jabbed. Nazi’s supporting vaxx passports to go to the fitba and nightclubs etc.

But we should just “leave each other be”?

Fuck right off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Dildo 2
15 hours ago, Fridge said:

Exactly. Vaccines probably were the right thing to do but fucking shutting  down the country and making up ludicrous rules will never be forgotten.

Waxxines were never the right thing to do.

Unless you’re one of the deep state elites and part of the de-population agenda :dontknow:

• Dildo 1
5 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Waxxines were never the right thing to do.

Unless you’re one of the deep state elites and part of the de-population agenda :dontknow:

When does the clot shot do its job and de populate?, is it a button they press and when do they press that button?, started in2019 and it’s 2023 out there?, still alive, colour me confused 🤕🤔

• Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Ach it was a good laugh at the time. Something different.

It certainly was a laugh, best one being that it took a day off for Christmas. I’m actually amazed how they can up with some of the stuff. Petrified old folk. Probably more chance of them dying from the cold by having to keep their windows open on Christmas Day.

Still wonder if anyone ever got charged for breaking the rules which let’s face it fucking everyone was.

4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

It certainly was a laugh, best one being that it took a day off for Christmas. I’m actually amazed how they can up with some of the stuff. Petrified old folk. Probably more chance of them dying from the cold by having to keep their windows open on Christmas Day.

Still wonder if anyone ever got charged for breaking the rules which let’s face it fucking everyone was.

Not being allowed to visit dying old relatives in their final days was just cruel. They were dying anyway, what purpose did it serve? Just meant they died alone.

17 hours ago, Dons79 said:

When does the clot shot do its job and de populate?, is it a button they press and when do they press that button?, started in2019 and it’s 2023 out there?, still alive, colour me confused 🤕🤔

Excess deaths up everywhere and Doctors are baffled FFS, wake up. Also fertility rates massively down so it’s working at both ends of the life-cycle. Barely makes the news…

So many people I know not well after taking the jab, most common being arthritis, pneumonia, shingles, lupus. Others constantly getting the so called ‘Covid’ :laughing:. And a few have just dropped dead, stroke / heart attack.

4 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Excess deaths up everywhere and Doctors are baffled FFS, wake up. Also fertility rates massively down so it’s working at both ends of the life-cycle. Barely makes the news…

So many people I know not well after taking the jab, most common being arthritis, pneumonia, shingles, lupus. Others constantly getting the so called ‘Covid’ :laughing:. And a few have just dropped dead, stroke / heart attack.

They probably faked their own death to avoid having to listen to your shit any longer. 

• Haha 10