Coronavirus

Henry

2 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Well well well boys.

saying ‘the benefits far outweigh the risks’ doesn’t really cut it when a healthy person has died. A healthy person who would have likely survived covid. 

the vaccine was never as safe as they said it was, how could it be deemed safe when they couldn’t have trialled it properly.

Our ancestors died for freedom and you just gave it up to big pharma and the Jews so they could steal your money. 

id be massively embarrassed to have supported the vaccine campaign. Worse than being a hun imo

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, tutankamun said:

The more evidence that emerges, the more glad I am that I didn't take it, despite the consequences I faced as a result of not doing so. Personally, if an employer tries to coerce and/or sack you for not taking an experimental medical procedure against your will, they're not worth working for.

It also should never be forgotten how many businesses complied with - and in many cases seemed to relish enforcing - the "vaccine passports"-style nonsense. Not to mention the Stasi wannabes who grassed on neighbours (and even relatives) for breaking visitation rules. 

People who often said fascism/communism "could never happen here" have certainly been made to think twice. The level of compliance, over a virus with an approx. 99.8% survival rate, would be laughable if it wasn't so terrifying.

• Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

The more evidence that emerges, the more glad I am that I didn't take it, despite the consequences I faced as a result of not doing so. Personally, if an employer tries to coerce and/or sack you for not taking an experimental medical procedure against your will, they're not worth working for.

It also should never be forgotten how many businesses complied with - and in many cases seemed to relish enforcing - the "vaccine passports"-style nonsense. Not to mention the Stasi wannabes who grassed on neighbours (and even relatives) for breaking visitation rules. 

People who often said fascism/communism "could never happen here" have certainly been made to think twice. The level of compliance, over a virus with an approx. 99.8% survival rate, would be laughable if it wasn't so terrifying.

To be fair to employers though, naebody really knew if it was a bad as the government were making out at the time and it was medical advice, you wouldn’t want half your fucking work staff off. But you are correct that they should have said we would prefer you take it.

I took the first one as I had to travel but then said fuck off.

40 minutes ago, Poodler said:

The vaccine brigade view it as collateral damage. The death of a young fit and healthy Dr

to save our obese old diabetics 

fuckin nice one 

I remember seeing Bill Gates saying that certain people may have reactions to any vaccine, possibly 10 percent.  He said it with a smile.  I'll try and dig out the interview.  As you say....collateral damage.

https://factcheck.afp.com/bill-gates-was-talking-about-side-effects-and-did-not-say-700000-people-would-be-killed-or

Ok not deaths but still.....fucking nutjob

19 hours ago, Fridge said:

To be fair to employers though, naebody really knew if it was a bad as the government were making out at the time and it was medical advice, you wouldn’t want half your fucking work staff off. But you are correct that they should have said we would prefer you take it.

I don't buy the excuses, to be honest. We can talk about risk-benefit analyses all we like, but with vaccination in general, if it works as advertised then the recipient should be safe as far as reasonably practicable, regardless of the person next to them not having it. In such a scenario, the so-called "anti-vaxxer" would only be putting themselves at risk. It was coercion and bullying by the state, on a level that is unprecedented in any of our lifetimes. The elephant in the room of course, is that people like myself haven't dropped like flies, while cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have rocketed. 

8 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

the way i'm seeing it currently

sars-cov2 was gain of function lab leak

this weird science has now deattenuated to a mild three day cold 

however

engineered spike protein causing ongoing systemic chaos after mild cold ends

I think Rand Paul was on to something when he went after the snake Fauci. That said, I'm surprised the shirtlifters and their Alphabet Mafia crusaders didn't go after him based on his history with the HIV "treatment" scandal. 

• Upvote 1
On 4/20/2023 at 1:04 AM, Poodler said:

Well well well boys.

saying ‘the benefits far outweigh the risks’ doesn’t really cut it when a healthy person has died. A healthy person who would have likely survived covid. 

the vaccine was never as safe as they said it was, how could it be deemed safe when they couldn’t have trialled it properly.

Our ancestors died for freedom and you just gave it up to big pharma and the Jews so they could steal your money. 

id be massively embarrassed to have supported the vaccine campaign. Worse than being a hun imo

Thought you took the vaccine? 

16 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

What’s going to happen to me?

I genuinely hope nothing bad happens to you as a result of the shots.

Here’s chief jab pusher Fauci expressing concerns about the long term effects of an AIDS vaxxine. 

(AIDS. A disease we were told came from Monkeys in Africa. Lol.)

2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I took 3 blasts of the clot shot Toots, min

What’s going to happen to me? (Not regretting eff all ATM as I needed it to travel and make wonga) 

There was always a choice. Many just caved in at the first sign of coercion. Of course, that doesn't excuse the tyrannical behaviour of those in power, but still, it is always the enablers who are jointly responsible when power gets out of control.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Simply Red said:

@tutankamun

why did my phone get a gov alert at 3pm today? 

Who, what, why? 

Thanks

Don’t worry it’s just part of the conditioning.

Amusing that some people were upset the Government didn’t take control of their phone today. All part of the conditioning no doubt.

Like during Covid when they wanted the Government to lock us down harder and faster.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, tutankamun said:

Amusing that some people were upset the Government didn’t take control of their phone today. All part of the conditioning no doubt.

Like during Covid when they wanted the Government to lock us down harder and faster.

Must be something more interesting afoot than that. 

Ive buried my phone in my neighbours garden anyway. 

One step ahead. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Simply Red said:

Must be something more interesting afoot than that. 

Ive buried my phone in my neighbours garden anyway. 

One step ahead. 

More interesting than what? I didn’t tell you what they are conditioning you for.

Burying the phone is a sensible approach nonetheless, can’t be too careful. :thumbup1:

On 4/23/2023 at 10:27 PM, tutankamun said:

It is a bit fucking ridiculous I’m pretty sure you would find out quick enough anyway. Ah cheers for letting me know there is a terrorist attack at the castlegate. I’ll just go to the Holburn Bar instead.