Coronavirus

Henry

10 hours ago, Howard Marks said:

It's only just begun.

Ha. I do for once feel sorry for Boris and Nicola as they would have been fucked if they didn’t lockdown and it did end up wiping out half the country as to be fair naebody really knew how dangerous it was.

At least they were seen to be doing something I suppose, however naebody followed the rules anyway which they also probably knew would happen.

11 hours ago, Fridge said:

Ha. I do for once feel sorry for Boris and Nicola as they would have been fucked if they didn’t lockdown and it did end up wiping out half the country as to be fair naebody really knew how dangerous it was.

At least they were seen to be doing something I suppose, however naebody followed the rules anyway which they also probably knew would happen.

So do I. Pasternak died a horrible death.

9 hours ago, Poodler said:

Do people ever start pretending to limp around disabled bays if you’re there inspecting their car for a badge? 

8 hours ago, 1903Fitba said:

Must be some good excuses you’ve heard from folk of why they don’t deserve one.

Disabled badges are the biggest hassle of the job. People get so arsey if they have one, park somewhere stupid, then get a ticket. 

There's a permit area near the hospital that you get cunts parking in to save paying in the hospital car park then give you the sob stories about mum being in intensive care etc. "How can you sleep at night" the full histrionics. 

The mad thing is if they walked an extra 2 minutes there's free parking all over the place. 

23 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Disabled badges are the biggest hassle of the job. People get so arsey if they have one, park somewhere stupid, then get a ticket. 

There's a permit area near the hospital that you get cunts parking in to save paying in the hospital car park then give you the sob stories about mum being in intensive care etc. "How can you sleep at night" the full histrionics. 

The mad thing is if they walked an extra 2 minutes there's free parking all over the place. 

2 minutes can be the difference between seeing your old mother for the last time and no you heartless cunt