Coronavirus

Henry

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Disabled badges are the biggest hassle of the job. People get so arsey if they have one, park somewhere stupid, then get a ticket. 

There's a permit area near the hospital that you get cunts parking in to save paying in the hospital car park then give you the sob stories about mum being in intensive care etc. "How can you sleep at night" the full histrionics. 

The mad thing is if they walked an extra 2 minutes there's free parking all over the place. 

I do laugh when you drive into a car park, all the spaces nearest where you want to go (hospital/shop/gym/park etc) are all full yet those just a wee minutes walk are all empty - folk are just inherently lazy 

20 minutes ago, sigh said:

I do laugh when you drive into a car park, all the spaces nearest where you want to go (hospital/shop/gym/park etc) are all full yet those just a wee minutes walk are all empty - folk are just inherently lazy 

The cunts that annoy me are those that reverse into a tight spot taking 10 attempts when, as you say, there’s tons of empty spaces just feet away.

11 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

The cunts that annoy me are those that reverse into a tight spot taking 10 attempts when, as you say, there’s tons of empty spaces just feet away.

I  was once walking home (even worse I’d had a couple of pints) and some random bird asked me if I could park her car for her. Being the gentleman I am I did but ffs. If you can’t park you shouldn’t be on the road. 

8 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Disabled badges are the biggest hassle of the job. People get so arsey if they have one, park somewhere stupid, then get a ticket. 

There's a permit area near the hospital that you get cunts parking in to save paying in the hospital car park then give you the sob stories about mum being in intensive care etc. "How can you sleep at night" the full histrionics. 

The mad thing is if they walked an extra 2 minutes there's free parking all over the place. 

• Haha 4
11 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

The 'man of the people' has changed.

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

“And that m’Lord is the case for the defence…,”

It would have been another cracker for my Solicitor, but I just thought it’s reverse parking it’s nae brain surgery.
However I was breaking the law in a car that I was uninsured for and over the limit. Fuck knows what the consequences would have been if I pranged some car.

1 minute ago, Fridge said:

It would have been another cracker for my Solicitor, but I just thought it’s reverse parking it’s nae brain surgery.
However I was breaking the law in a car that I was uninsured for and over the limit. Fuck knows what the consequences would have been if I pranged some car.

Pretty obvious Fridgeo.  You'd be done for drink driving and lose your licence.