Henry

Coronavirus

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aye nothing to do with having one of the lowest population densities?  🚀

Actually, in the Valley which 80% of the population live in its low. But in Eastern Oregon who believe Trump the rate is high. Now they are bitching about hospital beds for something they insisted was "a hoax"

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I think we are have 2 different arguments here.

So what is the arguments in Scotland? Is it a progressive/science vs Conservative/religion thing?

5 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Just got up . Before coffee.  You sensitive about Trump? Hey I know i am usually drunk on here. But sober as a judge. Trump will forever be a traitor.

Like most posters on here (them all apart from you I'd wager) I couldn't give a fuck.

I for one am glad to get the Oregon perspective on this. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, NEM said:

Like most posters on here (them all apart from you I'd wager) I couldn't give a fuck.

Thats cool. But you seem to think TDS is an insult? Its real. He almost overthrew The Republic. Which i swore to protect when i became a citizen. I take my own word seriously.

Edited by Oregon Red
spelling

1 minute ago, Oregon Red said:

Thats cool. But you seem to think TDS is an insult? Its real. He almost overthrew The Republic. Which i swore to protect when i became a citizen. I take my own word seriously.

lol

Have a nice day.

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Civilized and progressive. Thats if. But armed to the teeth!  We will have a Civil War 2 here..it is going to happen. If a Trumptard gets in again  in 2024.

Orange Juice - Rip It Up (Official Video) - YouTube

and start again

36 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Orange Man Fascists

GBN

Just now, Parklife said:

What's "TDS"? 

Tiny Dick Syndrome. 

Commiserations pal. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

What's "TDS"? 

Conservatives think Trump is Jesus so us progressives who dislike the orange gibbon have some syndrome. Thus Trump Derangement Syndrome

Just now, Oregon Red said:

Conservatives think Trump is Jesus so us progressives who dislike the orange gibbon have some syndrome. Thus Trump Derangement Syndrome

Nah - he consumes your life despite leaving office a year ago thus Trump Derangement Syndrome

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, NEM said:

Nah - he consumes your life despite leaving office a year ago thus Trump Derangement Syndrome

Well if  Jeremy Corbyn had ignored the election results and had a mob rip up Parliament..you wouldnt care?

Edited by Oregon Red

2 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Well if  Jeremy Corbyn had ignored the election results and had a mob rip up Parliament..you wouldnt care?

That cunt would struggle to rip up a copy of the telegraph that’s mocking him let alone stage a coup, couldn’t get elected onto his allotment council. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, NEM said:

20 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

That cunt would struggle to rip up a copy of the telegraph that’s mocking him let alone stage a coup, couldn’t get elected onto his allotment council. 

Yeah thought the same about The Angry Orange. But yet he roped in some really desperate characters. He is winding in his neck fast now. Prison for life beckons. He is scared thus upsetting his moron supporters. Thus his support falls. he will be in Federal Prison by 2024

16 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

He's spent 40 years getting elected... 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

So what is the arguments in Scotland? Is it a progressive/science vs Conservative/religion thing?

You've got a really strange way of looking at things, I'm not sure there is much point to be honest.

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

You've got a really strange way of looking at things, I'm not sure there is much point to be honest.

That is how it is framed here. Some Trumpers even claim the vaccine is a Jewish plot to depopulate the world.

54 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

You cant have ever been Scottish surely? 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Once you got the first Trump in you're on an uncontrollable Big Donald spiral into high blood pressure. 

Edited by cheesepipes

7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

But honestly in Scotland are anti-vaxxxers normal people ? I plan coming back for retirement. All my friends and family are vaxxed in Scotland.  If  there are nuts  i will go to Ecuador or something 

4 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

You cant have ever been Scottish surely? 

Always been Scottish..but when i left most folks i knew were not Anti-Science anti everything. This was 1993.   Have folks gone ultra -right?

But honestly in Scotland are anti-vaxxxers normal people ? I plan coming back for retirement. All my friends and family are vaxxed in Scotland.  If  there are nuts  i will go to Ecuador or something 

Who gives a fuck about other people's vaccination status. 

Always been Scottish..but when i left most folks i knew were not Anti-Science anti everything. This was 1993.   Have folks gone ultra -right?

I dont even understand the language you speak. 

Go to Ecuador 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

Boys lost the plot 😂

I think you’ve been brainwashed into extreme thinking Oregano, min

All that screeching pink haired jobless homos in Portland have got to you. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

I'd go to Ecuador if I was you. I've a feeling you might struggle to fit in over here now.

Edited by manboobs109
thought it was Equador he was going.

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I do and the place i work does. They made it mandatory..the  difficult ones have to test every 3 days at their own expense. Its about $100 here. Like i said i have no sympathy had a beautiful friend die of corona..32 she was and gorgeous. What a waste. Her husband forbad the vaccine

I honestly don't know what "anti science" means. Not using electronics and that?