Henry

Coronavirus

1 minute ago, Oregon Red said:

I do and the place i work does. They made it mandatory..the  difficult ones have to test every 3 days at their own expense. Its about $100 here. Like i said i have no sympathy had a beautiful friend die of corona..32 she was and gorgeous. What a waste. Her husband forbad the vaccine

You've no sympathy for your dead friend?  Bit harsh

3 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I think you’ve been brainwashed into extreme thinking Oregano, min

Explain?   I am genuinly confused have Scots changed to anti science?  I understand on a footy site there will be more tories..

I do and the place i work does. They made it mandatory..the  difficult ones have to test every 3 days at their own expense. Its about $100 here. Like i said i have no sympathy had a beautiful friend die of corona..32 she was and gorgeous. What a waste. Her husband forbad the vaccine

You've mentioned she was tidy a few times, would you be less bothered if she was plug?

Just now, Oregon Red said:

Did you ever wank about her? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I honestly don't know what "anti science" means. Not using electronics and that?

No biology, etc evolution ( viruses evolve) that sort of thing

I can only speak for myself but it’s the physicists I canna be holed with.

1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

Did you ever wank about her? 

Yes .  

2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I can only speak for myself but it’s the physicists I canna be holed with.

But they have nothing to say about epidemiology.

3 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Explain?   I am genuinly confused have Scots changed to anti science?  I understand on a footy site there will be more tories..

It's more about the nuts and bolts here OR. You clearly don't understand so it's pointless you getting involved.

2 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

But they have nothing to say about epidemiology.

Love reading about the origin of words.

3 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

No biology, etc evolution ( viruses evolve) that sort of thing

We used to leave the gas taps for the bunsen burners on. That was my favourite part of science. 

Supposedly they've been risk assesed out of schools these days cause the human race is regressing back into salamanders. 

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

It's more about the nuts and bolts here OR. You clearly don't understand so it's pointless you getting involved.

So it is not intensely political?  Thatt is all i wanted because its tense as fuck over here..you see an unmasked approach you get your shit ready for a fight( hopefully verbal) but i have a concealed weapons permit,  had plenty screaming and clawing at my face from the anti-maskers. 

6 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Yes .  

Its how she would have wanted it. 

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's more about the nuts and bolts here OR

17 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

If  there are nuts  i will go to Ecuador or something 

I think that settles it, then

3 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Its how she would have wanted it. 

What a waste. Dead at 32

1 minute ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

I think that settles it, then

Scotland dodged a bullet by the sounds of it. He’s got a concealed weapons permit don’t you know!

So it is not intensely political?  Thatt is all i wanted because its tense as fuck over here..you see an unmasked approach you get your shit ready for a fight( hopefully verbal) but i have a concealed weapons permit,  had plenty screaming and clawing at my face from the anti-maskers. 

This should be made into a Movie. 

Michael Bay, big action, colourful. 

Anti vaxxer, Vin Diesel or such like. 

Masked up guy away to get shot, Rylan Clark or Tom Daley. 

4 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

More commonly known as a mask 

I may come off as weird. But just see anti-maskers as i see them here .Nazi freaks. Maybe not the same in Scotland. I understand you guys had a whole close down i never stayed in my house the whole time. I just trust science

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

If I was you I'd get to Ecuador rapid min. That sounds mental.

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Scotland dodged a bullet by the sounds of it. He’s got a concealed weapons permit don’t you know!

Thats normal here most guys have it

What a waste. Dead at 32

Shes always with you in the W Bank. 

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

If I was you I'd get to Ecuador rapid min. That sounds mental.

It gets intense. But I am Scottish and can deliver a good hidden punch if need be.

It gets intense. But I am Scottish and can deliver a good hidden punch if need be.

A cheap shot we call them. 

1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

Shes always with you in the W Bank. 

She is indeed/ Lovely skin and tits. Making me feel better now. But still a waste. Husband has not shown up at the boozer since.

How does that work? Like a “smell the cheese” type manoeuvre? 

• Haha 2

She is indeed/ Lovely skin and tits. Making me feel better now. But still a waste. Husband has not shown up at the boozer since.

Probably worried he can’t control his temper if he sees the boy who’s been wanking over his dead mrs 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

How does that work? Like a “smell the cheese” type manoeuvre? 

Round the back ..kidneys. Was a boxer in younger days. Only did it once to a some fuck wit cowboy from the eastside. He went down..but it wouldnt fuck him up. He was pointing at my mask calling me satans spawn or something. Then put a hand on my shoulder. They usually bully young quines though. Guess he was a retard.

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Probably worried he can’t control his temper if he sees the boy who’s been wanking over his dead mrs 

No he is ashamed. I forgive him if he comes back we were friends.  But he thought the vax was poison.

4 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

In Thailand riding little yellow fuck machines. 

LYFM..... copyright my old supervisor.... Dirty old pervert from Stonehaven.