Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Dunno, fair few wet blankets were calling people all sorts for not wanting to get the vaccine. Ridiculous looking back now. Consi was the only one to admit his wrongs, at least. Didn't some dweeb have the "I'm vaxxed" statement on his profile pic? Jesus. 

Fucking hell. Mental, you could still get a pint (illegally)and go shopping the only thing it fucked was the economy and make folks health as they couldn’t get treatment. @Zeusyou got anything to say on this?

8 minutes ago, minijc said:

Good advice, funny to see those who were all against it still going on and on about it where as us good people have moved on.

It will never be forgotten min. Hancock should have been taken to an asylum for some of the shite he came away with. You’re allowed folk in on Christmas Day only if you keep the windows open, you’re not allowed to play music in bars as it might make you speak louder and spread it more.

The insanity was off the scale. Naebody even knew half the rules let alone followed them.

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

It will never be forgotten min. Hancock should have been taken to an asylum for some of the shite he came away with. You’re allowed folk in on Christmas Day only if you keep the windows open, you’re not allowed to play music in bars as it might make you speak louder and spread it more.

The insanity was off the scale. Naebody even knew half the rules let alone followed them.

You probably contributed to old ladies dying.  I hope you're proud of yourself.

6 minutes ago, Fridge said:

On the flip side, if it wasn't for the governments actions you wouldn't have had the idea to put a marquee up, so every cloud.

3 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Dunno, fair few wet blankets were calling people all sorts for not wanting to get the vaccine. Ridiculous looking back now. Consi was the only one to admit his wrongs, at least. Didn't some dweeb have the "I'm vaxxed" statement on his profile pic? Jesus. 

I’m sure mr home insulation himself @reedordeed was on the Pfizer payroll. I remember GF bore RobinAskwith making a few sniping comments aswell. TenCaat had some nostalgic view of the nhs/ establishment that they’d never do us wrong. 

I hope they have all reflected on their decisions 

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I’m sure mr home insulation himself @reedordeed was on the Pfizer payroll. I remember GF bore RobinAskwith making a few sniping comments aswell. TenCaat had some nostalgic view of the nhs/ establishment that they’d never do us wrong. 

I hope they have all reflected on their decisions 

I have reflected on my opions.

And the conclusion that i have come to is you are the fucking last person i would take advice from cricket boy.

13 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-66319065

Holy shit! 

Surely that means we’re all going to not be fully vaccinated now! We’re all granny killers! 

What are all you pro-covid- vaccine peeps going to do now that you’ve essentially become what you’ve hated for two years 

Your little brains must be in turmoil 

Continue to follow what the science says. 

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Only 3 drinks with a substantial meal. 

Thank the lord science told us that.

Well, when the options are;

1. Follow what religion tells us about the natural world. Talking snakes, magical wishes making the seas part and the Sun pause in the sky... that sort of thing. 

2. What random people with no education in the area in question think. "I work in a soup factory, but let me tell you what's going on with Covid"... that sort of thing. 

3. Fucking science

...I'm not the one embarrassing himself when I go with option 3.  So no-one should be kidding themselves on that their 'I heard this from a rando on the internet' is making them look like they're the smart ones. 

Honestly fucking tired of the elevation of ignorance to an equal level with scientific research. 

• Thanks 1

Think you’ve over simplified it there bro. Whether you like it or not, who pays for that science is a massive factor on influencing the outcomes. 

for example, The FDA are massively funded by Pfizer. You must accept that’s a conflict of interest for the results they produce. I accept their scientific processes may be accurate but they’re not independent. So therefore, they’re essentially just a mouthpiece for what Pfizer want and as a result it’s a folly to believe in it.

it is also in big pharma interests to discredit anyone who dares to suggest the above as an elevation of ignorance. How dare you even question us, you stupid fool!

you know it’s true keltoid. They played us. 

• Upvote 4