Jump to content
Henry

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

The biggest overreaction in history, to enact the biggest political power grab and wealth transfer in modern history, in compliance with the weakest and dumbest populace in history, exacerbated by a Big Pharma company who paid the biggest criminal fine in history... Soon to lead to the biggest economic depression in modern history and huge, catastrophic backlogs in cancer treatments.

Correct.

17k dead in almost two years from covid in England and Wales with no co morbidities. For perspective around 500k die there every year.

Average age of death higher than average life expectancy.

Farcical and shameful over reaction. 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

throw your smartphone away

 

And miss posting on The Hat? 

Pfffft. Unlikely. 

Share this post


Link to post

Not understanding the ‘ throw your phone away’ statement.

Edited by Sooper-hanz

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

and so it begins

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/digital-identity-document-validation-technology-idvt

digital identity social credit system linked to nhs health app

throw your smartphone away

 

Amateurs.

From Monday you need to be double jabbed and prove it to buy booze here. 

There is also a plan to make the unclean seek permission to visit their children in hospital. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Not understanding the ‘ throw your phone away’ statement.

its the gateway to digital enslavement

i'll be back to argue the toss later, after i've got me drink on

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Amateurs.

From Monday you need to be double jabbed and prove it to buy booze here. 

There is also a plan to make the unclean seek permission to visit their children in hospital. 
 

You better hope they don’t get admitted then

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

its the gateway to digital enslavement

i'll be back to argue the toss later, after i've got me drink on

 

Much better idea..., go for a drink and forget about all that conspiratorial bollocks. 

Share this post


Link to post

I have a duty to bring you to the truth, hanz

We are controlled by an algorithm designed by the Archons

Share this post


Link to post

The pandemic is over 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Zeus said:

The pandemic is over 

Did it really begin?

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Zeus said:

The pandemic is over 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post

another three medical emergencies at games today. It needs investigating.  Could it be linked to long covid or maybe climate change? Hope all are ok

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, NEM said:

Did it really begin?

 Thinking you have a point with the vaccine and heart attacks. Happening every week at fitba grounds

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

 Thinking you have a point with the vaccine and heart attacks. Happening every week at fitba grounds

Two today. Might be covid causing it, might be the vaccine, could be totally unrelated. Surely worthy of a proper investigation though. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

 Thinking you have a point with the vaccine and heart attacks. Happening every week at fitba grounds

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Parklife said:

🙃🙃

Back in the office full time, fitba crowds back, nae masks, can stand at the bar

 

its over 😁

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Back in the office full time, fitba crowds back, nae masks, can stand at the bar

 

its over 😁

Glad for you. Was worried about you for a while. 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Whats causing it then, hardly ever happened pre covid

Well. There's two things here. You've hit on the second yourself. 

1. The risk of someone having Myocarditis is increased by having covid. Multiple studies show the risk (while still tiny) is far higher in those who've had covid that those who've the vaccine too. 
 

2.  Players especially have been having issues for a while now. https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/aug/08/more-young-footballers-dying-of-heart-problems-than-thought-fa-study-finds

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Captain Caveman said:

 Thinking you have a point with the vaccine and heart attacks. Happening every week at fitba grounds

 So..., there's a correlation between the vaccine and heart attacks at football grounds or the vaccine and heart attacks in general?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

 So..., there's a correlation between the vaccine and heart attacks at football grounds or the vaccine and heart attacks in general?

Have the number of heart attacks increased recently? Are they disproportionately higher in vaccinated people? 

The first question especially would be easy to prove, I'd imagine. You'd think those making claims about the vaccine would be able to tell us this 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

 So..., there's a correlation between the vaccine and heart attacks at football grounds or the vaccine and heart attacks in general?

I only seem to hear about them at fitba grounds but that would suggest in general as well though

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Multiple studies show the risk (while still tiny) is far higher in those who've had covid that those who've the vaccine too. 

 

What do the studies show for those that have only had covid, or only been vaccinated?

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Parklife said:

Have the number of heart attacks increased recently? Are they disproportionately higher in vaccinated people? 

The first question especially would be easy to prove, I'd imagine. You'd think those making claims about the vaccine would be able to tell us this 

As per, folk are mixed up with causation and correlation, like the myth that Ice cream can make you drown more than not having ice cream when swimming in the ocean, reality is more people drown at the seaside, where there’s a lot more ice cream parlours. It’s amazing how many years folk thought that!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...