Henry

Coronavirus

I’ll break it down Craig David style

Monday - Snockers and scratchy feeling in the throat

Tuesday - entire body ached and tired

Wednesday - Exhausted and feverish, could have slept all day 

Thursday - coughing up gunk. Feeling chirpier. Still hot and cold. 

Friday - shagging poosee 😎

10 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Sounds like Consi after a heavy weekend on the Charles Charlie-Charles

22 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Another example of being the boring dung heap poster that you are.

An old man turned ninety-eight
He won the lottery and died the next day
It's a black fly in your Chardonnay
It's a death row pardon two minutes too late

2 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I’ve been struck down with it. The pandemics not over, stay safe. 

C’mon the covids

51 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Apart from Friday. 

he also doesn’t take drugs (tee hee)

On 6/24/2022 at 10:47 AM, Studebaker-90 said:

Was pretty sure I've also been hit by it over last 24 hours but tests are coming back negative. 
Felt a bit shit yesterday morning but out it down to tiredness and needing a munch. Started the walking it off process by heading to the pub yesterday afternoon. As the night went on I felt like my head was gonna explode, body ached and stomach doing somersaults. 
Still the same today and got absolutely no energy. 

The pandemic is over 

On 6/24/2022 at 10:56 AM, manboobs109 said:

Sounds like you after a brisk 5 minute walk you fat cunt

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

I'd rather go with experienced Virologists than some scientist who teaches kids and has little knowledge of viruses. 

Depends on who is ‘funding’ the virologist 

• Upvote 1

Who needs a virologist when you have the dream team of Krankiie, Yousaf and Preposterous Leitch

• Upvote 2

Leitch apparently had covid recently.

Disappointed he made it through.

On 6/29/2022 at 7:13 PM, Redtaz2 said:

This must be one of the furthest from original topic thread 

Not even close

12 hours ago, NEM said:

Horse shit - Cormack was spot on

People that downplayed the severity of Covid are worse than huns.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

People that downplayed the severity of Covid are worse than huns.

So severe its never spoken about now.

5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Because we have got through the worst of it... although no thanks to bellends that wouldn't follow simple guidelines or wouldn't get vaccinated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Because we have got through the worst of it... although no thanks to bellends that wouldn't follow simple guidelines or wouldn't get vaccinated.

What utter tripe.

People will believe anything at times.

The worst of it. Mentalist.

P.S still unvaccinated. Was a tickle in the throat. Get a grip.

Edited by Roberto
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Roberto said:

What utter tripe.

People will believe anything at times.

The worst of it. Mentalist.

P.S still unvaccinated. Was a tickle in the throat. Get a grip.

Maybe if you'd lost a close relative after they spent their last hours on a ventilator struggling to breath you'd think otherwise. Blows my mind that some thick cunts still don't realise  that their own personal experience isn't necessarily the same as every other person.

Knuckle dragging huns have a higher intelligence level than an anti-vaxxer.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

32 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

🎣 too obvious, you’ve a lot to learn in the art of foruming.

22 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Maybe if you'd lost a close relative after they spent their last hours on a ventilator struggling to breath you'd think otherwise. Blows my mind that some thick cunts still don't realise  that their own personal experience isn't necessarily the same as every other person.

hahahahahahaha what an absolute beaut. Put the tampon away you fanny.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Clearly the NWO has failed in their latest dastardly plan for world domination!

27 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Was your relative unvaccinated? Or are you suggesting that you are 100% sure it was someone unvaccinated who gave them covid? 

on the bright side for them, they’re free of you now. It’s us that’s suffering 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Was your relative unvaccinated? Or are you suggesting that you are 100% sure it was someone unvaccinated who gave them covid? 

They were unvaccinated, because when they died the vaccine hadn't yet been released. I'm 99% certain who they caught it from though and it was someone who thought covid was fake, believed all the conspiracy crap that was going around. It gives me great joy to know they are still suffering from long covid though, no more than the selfish cunt deserves.

And i will keep making you suffer Poodles... just be glad i no longer mention your sick perversions.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Poodler said:

😂

7 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

They were unvaccinated, because when they died the vaccine hadn't yet been released. I'm 99% certain who they caught it from though and it was someone who thought covid was fake, believed all the conspiracy crap that was going around. It gives me great joy to know they are still suffering from long covid though, no more than the selfish cunt deserves.

And i will keep making you suffer Poodles... just be glad i no longer mention your sick perversions.

No such thing.

Cmon min zero, there’s not enough time in the day to pick this apart! 

3 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

😂

No such thing.

What do you base that on? Let me guess... you read it on Facebook or saw a meme about it?

this zero cunt is worse than red john. 

Justice for Red John.

What do you base that on? Let me guess... you read it on Facebook or saw a meme about it?

Theres a difference between people who were, and remain, sceptical of the safety of the vaccine and people who flat out denied covid was a thing. 

you’re lumping the two together which is exactly what Pfizer wants you to do so that you don’t question their product. 

I’m not saying the vaccine didn’t work - ICU numbers certainly went down once it was introduced (though natural immunity was obviously increasing aswell) . But I don’t believe it was as safe as they made out-  something which will come to light as time goes on. And that’s the real issue. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Theres a difference between people who were, and remain, sceptical of the safety of the vaccine and people who flat out denied covid was a thing. 

you’re lumping the two together which is exactly what Pfizer wants you to do so that you don’t question their product. 

I’m not saying the vaccine didn’t work - ICU numbers certainly went down once it was introduced (though natural immunity was obviously increasing aswell) . But I don’t believe it was as safe as they made out-  something which will come to light as time goes on. And that’s the real issue.  Blockbusters

That's the real quiz.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Oh my bolingoli...

So many parts of your outbursts to pick apart, unsure where to even start at times.

I'll let you be angry. It's much better, I mean you with you vaccinated high intelligence and all that.

26 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I’m not saying the vaccine didn’t work - ICU numbers certainly went down once it was introduced (though natural immunity was obviously increasing aswell) . But I don’t believe it was as safe as they made out-  something which will come to light as time goes on. And that’s the real issue. 

You're right, fair enough. I have no issues with people being sceptical as no vaccine or drug of any kind ever released in human history is 100% safe. There is nothing to suggest the covid vaccines are any less safe than any other drug though.

The vaccines have clearly done the job they were designed to do, which was to reduce the amounts of people dying and being hospitalised.