Jump to content
Henry

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

What a fucking arsehole.

Undeniable. 

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

How big the curve should be is the issue Hanzo

That goes without saying . It’s all down to modelling and because of the novelty of the situation that is the whole crux of the matter .

And shit. 

 

Anyway , I’d rather make up ‘tup’ montages than indulge in serious debate . 

 

Edited by Sooper-hanz

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That goes without saying . It’s all down to modelling and because of the novelty of the situation that is the whole crux of the matter .

And shit. 

 

Anyway , I’d rather make up ‘tup’ montages than indulge in serious debate . 

 

The fact is Hanzoid they are making stuff worse. Pretty much everyone in Aberdeen was out watching the Hun game in town. Not a chance they were tracing folks IP address.

Yeah you get an email check but naebody cares. I’m nae a medical expert @henry but for the love of fuck just move on protect vulnerable  folk and move on.

Absolutely fuck all social distancing happening.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Correct. A generic term for bugs.

Used by children?

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Along with ‘the Rona’ that’s some of the most embarrassing pish on here.

Cooties?
 

What a fucking arsehole.

This enforced break hasn’t made you any more difficult to get on a line. Easy fishing.

Share this post


Link to post

I see Sturgeon was a bit pissed off today. Can see pubs getting told to shut soon enough. Too many pubs and too many folk not able to follow simple rules, so we'll all have to suffer. 
 

I was actually in a pub on Saturday who appear to be doing a decent job. Names taken on entry. Order taken from our table in the beer garden. Drinks brought to us. Sanatising stations well topped up. Tables spaced out. 

Disappointing that small businesses who're doing the right things like them will have to suffer because others haven't been. 

Share this post


Link to post

Rumour is a covid19 outbreak in ferryhill house hotel on  the whattsap chat.

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I see Sturgeon was a bit pissed off today. Can see pubs getting told to shut soon enough. Too many pubs and too many folk not able to follow simple rules, so we'll all have to suffer. 
 

I was actually in a pub on Saturday who appear to be doing a decent job. Names taken on entry. Order taken from our table in the beer garden. Drinks brought to us. Sanatising stations well topped up. Tables spaced out. 

Disappointing that small businesses who're doing the right things like them will have to suffer because others haven't been. 

Missus was in Soul on Saturday - said when inside it was actually quite well organised - all socially distanced, table service only. It was only the queue that was a shambles and guess it comes down to who's responsibility is it to manage people queuing up the street. Soul will challenge they are doing their bit, others will say they should manage the queue. End of the day, if they put markings on the floor and people choose to ignore it, what can they do?

 

She wasnt boozing though as shes pregnant and left after their 2 hour time slot at their table - her pals went through to that new pop up bar thing they have opened at Bruce Millers - nae idea what like that was. It was also relatively early that she left so could have got worse after she left. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I've seen a few housewife types getting their knickers in a twist over the state of pubs in town. Was there not the same comments when beaches were packed out, when pubs first opened back up in England, the protests over BLM etc etc. All the shite about spikes in numbers and a second wave. Nothing came of it. Clowns. 

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Missus was in Soul on Saturday - said when inside it was actually quite well organised - all socially distanced, table service only. It was only the queue that was a shambles and guess it comes down to who's responsibility is it to manage people queuing up the street. Soul will challenge they are doing their bit, others will say they should manage the queue. End of the day, if they put markings on the floor and people choose to ignore it, what can they do?

 

She wasnt boozing though as shes pregnant and left after their 2 hour time slot at their table - her pals went through to that new pop up bar thing they have opened at Bruce Millers - nae idea what like that was. It was also relatively early that she left so could have got worse after she left. 

 

Yeah. Some are trying really hard to do the right thing. Which will make it all the worse when they have to shut again because of the pubs and punters who can't follow pretty basic rules. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

I've seen a few housewife types getting their knickers in a twist over the state of pubs in town. Was there not the same comments when beaches were packed out, when pubs first opened back up in England, the protests over BLM etc etc. All the shite about spikes in numbers and a second wave. Nothing came of it. Clowns. 

Research appears to suggest that outdoor environments are relatively safe. 

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.04.20053058v1

Of the 318 outbreaks examined in the study above, only 1 involved an outdoor space. It is a study from April though, so perhaps more recent data is available to further inform the debate and I've missed it. 

Trips to the beach or the park, while maintaining social distancing, appear to be very low risk. Indoor spaces appear to be very different and can enable spread to a high number of people rapidly, which the recent outbreak at the Hawthorn Bar indicates. I'd be far from as blasé about going to indoor pubs as you appear to be. 
 

Share this post


Link to post

Does that mean we can go to the fitba? 

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

This enforced break hasn’t made you any more difficult to get on a line. Easy fishing.

Cringe.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Does that mean we can go to the fitba? 

I'm not in charge of that unfortunately.

It wouldn't be the 90 minutes in the stand watching the game that'd be the big issue anyway. More likely to be the access/egress congestion and the common areas where it'd be difficult to distance that'd cause the issue I'd think. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm not in charge of that unfortunately.

It wouldn't be the 90 minutes in the stand watching the game that'd be the big issue anyway. More likely to be the access/egress congestion and the common areas where it'd be difficult to distance that'd cause the issue I'd think. 

Two pubs getting done tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

 

Now we have handed these powers to politicians they won't give them up easily, they've spent their lives trying to get power and now they have unprecedented levels of it you can be sure they'll use them. 

Should mention that more.

Share this post


Link to post

It's a fucking farce. Is this not the point of track and trace? Let people live their lives and if there is an outbreak they can contact people and tell them to isolate? 

This idea that we can totally eradicate a virus is just fantasy stuff. Ruining people's lives chasing something that is impossible is just crazy. 

Now we have handed these powers to politicians they won't give them up easily, they've spent their lives trying to get power and now they have unprecedented levels of it you can be sure they'll use them. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Research appears to suggest that outdoor environments are relatively safe. 

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.04.20053058v1

Of the 318 outbreaks examined in the study above, only 1 involved an outdoor space. It is a study from April though, so perhaps more recent data is available to further inform the debate and I've missed it. 

Trips to the beach or the park, while maintaining social distancing, appear to be very low risk. Indoor spaces appear to be very different and can enable spread to a high number of people rapidly, which the recent outbreak at the Hawthorn Bar indicates. I'd be far from as blasé about going to indoor pubs as you appear to be. 
 

The Hawthorne Bar debacle was caused by note/(poor quality) cocaine sharing 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's a fucking farce. 

Indeed. Thick cunts unable to follow simple as fuck rules. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Henry said:

Should mention that more.

It's true though H bomb. They are choking to inflict more of this nonsense on us. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Indeed. Thick cunts unable to follow simple as fuck rules. 

Yeah the horrific numbers of deaths in the last few weeks reflect this. 1 in the last fortnight is it? That would indicate everyone is making an effort but if Sturgeon is relying on some photos of Facebook taken by a few busybodys then who am I to argue? 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, manboobs109 said:

Yeah the horrific numbers of deaths in the last few weeks reflect this. 1 in the last fortnight is it? That would indicate everyone is making an effort but if Sturgeon is relying on some photos of Facebook taken by a few busybodys then who am I to argue? 

Increasing case numbers, while still relatively low, should clearly be a cause for concern. The impression I've gotten from going places the last couple of weeks is that many people have given up. Supermarkets no longer appear to be restricting numbers like they were and all pretence of distancing has disappeared amongst many. 

I just want things to be as normal as possible and following a few pretty fucking basic rules will help us get to that. Saying "fuck it, I'll do what I want" will get us all stuck back in the house. 

Im unsure why, as someone who's been whinging about pubs being shut, doesn't quite get that it's important for them to follow guidance & keep their patrons safe. If they don't do that, they'll be shut again. You'll then be whinging again. 

Share this post


Link to post

Well if everyone seems to have given up and pubs aren't following the guidelines why are there only about 20 new cases a day, 3 people in ICU and only 1 person died in about a fortnight? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

The Hawthorne Bar debacle was caused by note/(poor quality) cocaine sharing 

Possibly and the Foundry and Soul Bar are in deep shit is the word on the street.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Well if everyone seems to have given up and pubs aren't following the guidelines why are there only about 20 new cases a day, 3 people in ICU and only 1 person died in about a fortnight? 

 

It's not as simple as that ffs, over time if people continue to be sloppy with it it'll spread and more people well get ill, others may eventually die because of it and for all we know we could end up in a much worse state than we did in April.

 

Also pretty sure more new cases will pop up this week from pubs, know of one bar owner that has it and several people that drink there all getting tested this week.

Edited by minijc

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Possibly and the Foundry and Soul Bar are in deep shit is the word on the street.

Mains of Scotstown apparently in a bit of doo doo. Massive scraps in the car park on Saturday after the fitba. Heavy police presence which will lead to licensing board visiting. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Mains of Scotstown apparently in a bit of doo doo. Massive scraps in the car park on Saturday after the fitba. Heavy police presence which will lead to licensing board visiting. 

Scrapping wasn't allowed during the lockdown iirc

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...