Coronavirus

Henry

2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

The only man truly ITK on the hat.

Table service is a pain in the arse, guessing that means clubs will have to shut? 

That's my understanding of what she'll say about pubs, I could be wrong though. 
No specific mention about clubs. I dare say we'll maybe get questions once she sits down and folk asking more specific detailed questions about clubs etc. 

4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Outstanding political pish, Nicola saying we are not getting any funding from the UK and then just at the end said she had just received a note saying that we are getting an additional 200m - hmm

But we’re nae getting locked down so I’ll take it

Didn't see it live, Frigo, but from what I read the cash is being found from the Scottish Government coffers rather than the UK Gov, and it being 100m rather than 200m. 
Maybe things changed right before she stood up so I could be wrong. 

Agree that it's good boozers not being closed. 

3 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

Didn't see it live, Frigo, but from what I read the cash is being found from the Scottish Government coffers rather than the UK Gov, and it being 100m rather than 200m. 
Maybe things changed right before she stood up so I could be wrong. 

Agree that it's good boozers not being closed. 

Nah, I think you're right. She definitely said the Scottish government had funded £100m worth of money for industries impacted. 

Edit: 

Looks like the UK Government have said they will be providing additional funding also. Not sure how much though. 

16 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

“Sajid Javid, the health secretary, opened the debate by attempting to press on his own MPs the “grave threat” of Omicron. The new strain, he said, could “overwhelm the NHS” and mean that child victims of car crashes are left untreated

:wtf::dontknow:

What a strange comment, this isn’t Pakistan, Javid, GO HOME if you want kids dying in the street 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3