Henry

Coronavirus

Posted (edited)

What I find amusing is Nicola can't stand football and the drinking culture here (hence the rise in prices for alcohol) but yet she said she is looking forward to watching Scotland at the Euros.

She's a lying cunt. She likes to be seen to enjoy the football but she can't stand it.

But she isn't political, no no, or course not, we must believe her when she says nothing has been political throughout the whole pandemic.

I used to respect the woman, now she can get clean to fuck.

Edited by Roberto
Nicola is a wee cunt
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

What I find amusing is Nicola can't stand football and the drinking culture here (hence the rise in prices for alcohol) but yet she said she is looking forward to watching Scotland at the Euros.

She's a lying cunt. She likes to be seen to enjoy the football but she can't stand it.

Yeah, she's a fuddy duddy rugby type. 

It's a class war, really. The working class aren't to be trusted to drink responsibly or attend matches with caution at the moment. 

You'll be able to go for a drink in a pub before you're allowed in an outdoor football stadium, it's a farce. 

20 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Haha we were the only country in the World to ban even background music.

That was the most miserable restriction ever. Pointless too. 

Made going out for a few pints fairly sordid, which I'm sure was her intention. 

2 people who have been vaccinated, can't be trusted to meet indoors together because it can still be transmitted, the vaccine doesn't stop that.

Sound.

In a couple months many people can meet in a stadium or attend gigs IF you have a vaccine passport (which is being discussed).

😂😂😂😂.

The radio this morning trying a different route as well regarding vaccines. 'Measles and whooping cough are on the rise with children, make sure your child has all the necessary vaccines'.

A different approach it seems to plant a seed with a vaccine. Hadn't heard this advert before, must be reaching certain age groups for this Covid vaccine is it? 

• Dildo on Bonnet 2

24 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Haha we were the only country in the World to ban even background music.

The biggest pile of shit through the whole campaign and has cost the SNP my vote

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Roberto said:

But she isn't political, no no, or course not, we must believe her when she says nothing has been political throughout the whole pandemic.

I used to respect the woman, now she can get clean to fuck.

Last summer was a fucking joke, it'll be even worse this year as the criteria for the levels is even stricter.

The wife and I have booked to go to some pubs outdoors on the first Friday they are open, the 30th April.  Ferryhill House,  Old Schoolhouse and Malmaison I think. 

To be honest, it’s a fucking joke you have to book almost 3 weeks in advance to sit outdoors in Aberdeen (it’ll still be freezing). I’m expecting the restrictions to be OTT as well. 
Still looking forward to a drink in (or outside) the pub, but if the governments think I am grateful for a basic right, then they can piss off. 

3 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

The wife and I have booked to go to some pubs outdoors on the first Friday they are open, the 30th April.  Ferryhill House,  Old Schoolhouse and Malmaison I think. 

To be honest, it’s a fucking joke you have to book almost 3 weeks in advance to sit outdoors in Aberdeen (it’ll still be freezing). I’m expecting the restrictions to be OTT as well. 
Still looking forward to a drink in (or outside) the pub, but if the governments think I am grateful for a basic right, then they can piss off. 

Aye snap. Ferryhill House first, Chester then All Bar One all on the 30th for my birthday.

I will be cunted.

See you at Ferryhill Hooooose. Aeperol Spritzers are on me.

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Aye snap. Ferryhill House first, Chester then All Bar One all on the 30th for my birthday.

I will be cunted.

See you at Ferryhill Hooooose. Aeperol Spritzers are on me.

Think it is 12.15-14.15 FHH, 1430-1530 OS, 1600-1800 MM. Just enough time for a piss and change of survival suit in between.

1 minute ago, sheepcrooky said:

Think it is 12.15-14.15 FHH, 1430-1530 OS, 1600-1800 MM. Just enough time for a piss and change of survival suit in between.

Half an hour after you at FHH, but there for 2 hours also.

Wanted to go earlier as well to avoid the zombies that will no doubt be out at night.

Hopefully a nice day for it.

Hope the weather perks up for you lads heading out. I just couldn't be fucked with all this booking piss.  Sooner we are inside the better. juker on. fitba on.

Chester, Malmaison,  Dutch Mill, Number 10s,  The Draft Project and the Ferryhill would be an achievable all day sesh with the right bookings.

25 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Chester, Malmaison,  Dutch Mill, Number 10s,  The Draft Project and the Ferryhill would be an achievable all day sesh with the right bookings.

Takes a bit of the joy away having to plan a night out like a military operation.  Heap of shite

6 minutes ago, NEM said:

Takes a bit of the joy away having to plan a night out like a military operation.  Heap of shite

Yip. Was just saying this yesterday. 

Constantly looking at your watch the check when your time slot is up, phoning to see where has space if you want to bide out. Pish. 

I am looking forward to a proper pint though 

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

I would say you have no chance of getting bookings in all of them to suit. It’s pish really. 

Mate's wife, fully vaccinated (Health worker) just got diagnosed with the Covids. 

She's Woody Allen levels of neurotic at the best of times, so she's a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker motherfucker right now.

8 hours ago, Fridge said:

A fuckin awful day out though! (Ferryhill aside)

Was just speaking to an old friend earlier who works in medical assessment in ARI.

They had to set up a wee Astra-Zeneca triage room after the recent news coverage, everyone started presenting thinking they had this clot. All overweight Middle Aged women. 

what was formerly the fibromyalgia crowd (fat female forty), it would seem. Not having a pop at anyone who has that ^, I know that’s caused bother here before 

17 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Was just speaking to an old friend earlier who works in medical assessment in ARI.

They had to set up a wee Astra-Zeneca triage room after the recent news coverage, everyone started presenting thinking they had this clot. All overweight Middle Aged women. 

what was formerly the fibromyalgia crowd (fat female forty), it would seem. Not having a pop at anyone who has that ^, I know that’s caused bother here before 

Fatal blood clot, or perhaps the three Greggs pastry bakes you ate for lunch Sharon?

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I've told my fibromyalgia story on here before. No idea if it's real or not but you defo get cunts that are at it.

Edited by manboobs109

Excess deaths in England and Wales down 2000 on the 5 year average. I'd imagine we're broadly the same percentage wise.

GET THE FUCKING PUBS OPEN

Posted (edited)

There were 10 reported cases across the region of Grampian at the weekend (circa 500k population). Averaging between 20-30 a day. Everything is still shut. Fucking muppets. 

Edited by Studebaker-90

20 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

There were 10 reported cases across the region of Grampian at the weekend (circa 500k population). Averaging between 20-30 a day. Everything is still shut. Fucking muppets. 

Even when we do gently open up, we will most probably be in tier 3 which is not much better than current. 

cases will probably go up with cunts sitting in snow having pints.  #flu19

3 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Even when we do gently open up, we will most probably be in tier 3 which is not much better than current. 

Aye. Curfew included which the guffs don’t have, luckily I’m down next week for work so will enjoy a pint in the sun. The over cautious approach from ScotGov is absolutely stifling the life out of everyone. 

Sturgeon just announced you can travel anywhere in Scotland as from Friday.

Pubs,restaurants,shops still the 26th April.

Joke.

• Dildo on Bonnet 3

10 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Sturgeon just announced you can travel anywhere in Scotland as from Friday.

Pubs,restaurants,shops still the 26th April.

Joke.

Can drive down to Edinburgh to sit in a relative's back garden drinking but can't sit with the same people on a picnic bench in a beer garden. Decent. 

Just now, dazzy_deff said:

Can drive down to Edinburgh to sit in a relative's back garden drinking but can't sit with the same people on a picnic bench in a beer garden. Decent. 

True.

You can drive anywhere in Scotland but when you get there nothing is open.

• Dildo on Bonnet 1

Just now, Joe pike said:

True.

You can drive anywhere in Scotland but when you get there nothing is open.

Handy for doggers