Jump to content
Henry

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Handy for doggers

Dogging is banned as well.

  • Haha 2
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Dogging is banned as well.

2m social distancing. Handy for the athletics 

Share this post


Link to post

Good news for the hillwalking community.

 

horrific news for the parochial cunts that bide in Torridon etc shitin themselves about everyone heading their way 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Good news for the hillwalking community.

 

horrific news for the parochial cunts that bide in Torridon etc shitin themselves about everyone heading their way 😂😂

"The hillwalking community" lol

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Loch Muick carpark will be hoaching this weekend. 

Royal Deesiders will be furious 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, jamiesd said:

cases will probably go up with cunts sitting in snow having pints.  #flu19

Almost burnt my face aff having to sit round a fire to keep warm in the snow on Friday. Far more dangerous than the 19.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Can see a visit to Aberdeen this weekend for ol’ Soops bringing the weegie variant of Covid with me . 😍

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

"The hillwalking community" lol

There is such a thing Moobs
 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm off down south for a weekend piss up and she goes and changes the rules. She hates me.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Poodler said:

There is such a thing Moobs
 

 

I don't doubt that. Just laughing at you being part of it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I don't doubt that. Just laughing at you being part of it.

Well as much as you’re a car enthusiast because you drive one 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Well as much as you’re a car enthusiast because you drive one 

I drive a van fucknuts

Share this post


Link to post

Barely tbf Chebs son - I fucking said to get the Doblo - but no no

 

Dinnae come fucking crying to me is all Im saying

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I drive a van fucknuts

All the same 

Only an enthusiast would care about the difference

enjoy washing your van on Saturday morning 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

And here Poodler - hes right tbf; you being part of summat as whimsical as the fucking walking community? Come on to fuck - they'd be fucking shiting it talking to a crazy confused cunt like you 

Hoo mama

Edited by Dad
Missing word

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Poodler said:

All the same 

Only an enthusiast would care about the difference

enjoy washing your van on Saturday morning 

Chebs - 'an enthusiast'

Haha - not a chance son.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Dad said:

And here Poodler - hes right tbf; you being part of summat as whimsical as the fucking walking community? Come on to fuck - they'd be fucking shiting it talking to a crazy confused cunt like you 

Hoo mama

I didn’t say i was part of anything 

He ran with that 

I comment on the jews a lot but that doesn’t make me a money grabbing terrorist 

Share this post


Link to post

Fair enough son - just making sure 👍

Share this post


Link to post

Part of the wanking community I shouldn’t wonder. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Dad said:

Fair enough son - just making sure 👍

Sorry, have you taken up some sort of Speaker role on the hat?

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry son - Im fair full of beans the night

 

Hoo mama

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Poodler said:

I didn’t say i was part of anything 

He ran with that 

I comment on the jews a lot but that doesn’t make me a money grabbing terrorist 

You comment on sex with children a lot. Just saying likes.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

"The hillwalking community" lol

'Munro bagging' and the like

Utter losers

Sure that can't be poodler tho as he is a 'mountain man' 

Share this post


Link to post

speaking of hills.

are the cairngorms \ aviemore regarded as the highlands?

  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Bluto10 said:

speaking of hills.

are the cairngorms \ aviemore regarded as the highlands?

Fucking hell

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Bluto10 said:

speaking of hills.

are the cairngorms \ aviemore regarded as the highlands?

Aviemore has always been in the Highlands as long as ive been alive. 

Maybe its moved. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Aviemore has always been in the Highlands as long as ive been alive. 

Maybe its moved. 

:laughing:

 

always remember it mapped as the grampians mtns.

now it’s the Cairngorms NP. 
 

the highlands for me are further north and west

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Fucking hell

settle min. more of an alps man myself

Share this post


Link to post

Cairngorms does cover a vast enough area, your as good into perthshire by the time your out of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

:laughing:

 

always remember it mapped as the grampians mtns.

now it’s the Cairngorms NP. 
 

the highlands for me are further north and west

Was contemplating this the other day . What have they done with the Grampian Mts ?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...