Coronavirus

Henry

7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's all to convenient. This virus has a unique aspect to it. One that enables governments to throw our rights out the window.

It's bullshit.

3 of the biggest 'rights' shifts from the UK government have been forced through and have had fuck all to do with the virus, you're not arsed about those though, clearly.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Here TC, this is bugging me. I’ve been key working since all this shit started, mixed with thousands of folk, been to pubs, football, couple of gigs , trains , London Underground one flight but I’ve not had so much as a cold. 
Have I just been lucky ? I know tons of folk that have had it btw but not one person in my household has. 
Appreciate your thoughts.

Starting with not having had a cold....there are more than 220 known viruses that cause what we call the common cold. Medically its known as "coryza" and whilst technically each virus you catch in those 220 odd causes a unique illness, because their symptoms are all pretty much the same and are self-limiting they get grouped together into one illness. You start life with zero resistance to them and you catch them frequently as a child/teenager/young adult. As you get older you get them less frequently because some of the viruses in the 220 are so similar that you get near immunity to one or two others into the the bargain. 4 of these viruses are coronaviruses (specifically types 229E, NL23, OC43 and HKU1). Don't confuse these with covid 19 though. 

As for covid19.......yes you may well have been lucky and just not contracted it. But it is perfectly possible to contract it and be totally asymptomatic. Whilst you may not have known you had it, you could (and probably would) be passing it on to numerous others as even though you were asymptomatic, you'd still be very infectious. The problem with covid19 is that it was a virus created artificially in a Chinese laboratory.....and this isn't a conspiracy theory it is definitely what happened. Why they did it is open to debate...but they aren't the only country experimenting with viruses for genuine benevolent reasons, a few maybe not so benevolent. It's likely that it was allowed to "escape" due to a cock up rather than intentionally but the effect was it was a vrand new genetically engineered virus for which nobody had any immunity at all. Hence why it spread worldwide so rapidly. It also mutates at a shit hot rate so eventually (and relatively quickly) a mutation occurs that leaves current vaccinations to all intents and purposes ineffective. It should eventually slow down mutating in theory but probably in decades rather than quickly. 

10 minutes ago, minijc said:

Human rights stuff that's getting dismantled the now and the government making it illegal to protest, in my opinion that's far worse than most of the covid stuff.

Name the 3.

I'm pretty sure removing the right to protest is linked to covid

13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

They're not making it illegal to protest. Total nonsense.

Maybe not making them fully illegal but they have made it a lot easier for them to trample all over a protest and arrest folk.  The police, crime, sentencing and courts bill is a massive attack on our rights but you don't give a fuck.

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Name the 3.

I'm pretty sure removing the right to protest is linked to covid

The police, crime, sentencing and courts bill

Human rights act

Nationality Bill

I'd also argue that some of the shit that came with brexit is a bigger attack on us than some of the covid shite.

• Upvote 1
Just now, manboobs109 said:

So minja is talking pish?

Well no, it's the UK government which quite a lot of you cunts on here used to follow like wee lap dogs.  For now in Scotland we are ok but that can change and by then it'll be too late, if you're going to piss and moan at least be consistent. 

7 minutes ago, minijc said:

Well no, it's the UK government which quite a lot of you cunts on here used to follow like wee lap dogs.  For now in Scotland we are ok but that can change and by then it'll be too late, if you're going to piss and moan at least be consistent. 

So you want me to "piss and moan" about something that doesn't affect me because I'm moaning about something that does affect me?

Right then.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

So you want me to "piss and moan" about something that doesn't affect me because I'm moaning about something that does affect me?

Right then.

You simply do not give a fuck, you are a dunce as you've continually proved throughout the pandemic.  "They'll never lockdown again" was what you were shouting, spreading misinformation too and giving your opinion as if it's fact, you are a fucking moron, one that gets outraged for no real reason then chooses to ignore more serious things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
Just now, minijc said:

You simply do not give a fuck, you are a dunce as you've continually proved throughout the pandemic.  "They'll never lockdown again" was what you were shouting, spreading misinformation too and giving your opinion as if it's fact, you are a fucking moron, one that gets outraged for no real reason then chooses to ignore more serious things.

I've been predicting another lockdown for ages Mini. Completely wrong on that score I'm afraid.

1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Nae really 

Some of you cunts live in guffland and mind that Patel cunts border patrol was sent to cause a scene up here for the Asian dude to make a cunt of Strugo in her realm? - now EU residents will be made windrushesque targets (whether in guffland or jockland) 

the sooner that bitch is gone the better 

Nowt to do with what Mini is slavering on about though.

On 7/3/2021 at 2:30 PM, manboobs109 said:

Yip. The problem is that no health board will ever say they can cope. They have it so ingrained in them that they are underfunded it's their default position now to say they'll be "overwhelmed" and then it's a "protect the nhs" lockdown in January.

We'll get all the "is it safe" chat about Christmas as well.

On 8/24/2021 at 9:09 PM, manboobs109 said:

Didn't see her chat but I'm willing to bet restrictions will be in place in January.

On 9/9/2021 at 8:55 PM, manboobs109 said:

I agree young Consi. It was interesting I offered a bet on here about January restrictions and nobody took me up on it.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I've been predicting another lockdown for ages Mini. Completely wrong on that score I'm afraid.

4 minutes ago, minijc said:

Absolute shite!

Wrong Mini.

• Upvote 1