Coronavirus

Henry

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The word is the P & J Arena is undergoing redecorative works and that's the reason the tennis has been closed. 

Good one man. An absolute zinger. 

You and Bri should form a comedy duo. 

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

A 1 in 20000 chance of dying for a person who wouldn’t be bothered at all by covid.

That's not what the excerpt says. 

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

I can’t believe that’s not headline news 

Because that's not true. 

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

6-FE778-A1-D717-4-B9-C-B19-C-074758-F7-E

1 in 20000 isn’t great odds. A 1 in 20000 chance of dying for a person who wouldn’t be bothered at all by covid.

Come on now, that's a bit of a jump, aye someone might die but it clearly says there most of the cases were mild and you don't know if that same person would be bothered by the virus or not.

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I've never really been into the ol' drugs Consi lad but you should either take a lot more or a lot less. For fuck sake don't stay on your current ingestion.

Fuck off. 

Cheers.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

He's officially away with the budgies

Away with the budgies to suggest Patel passed a deliberately open ended law so the government could silence dissenters? 

Not like she's got previous for being a cunt.

Edit; The thousands who agree with that POV must be away with the budgies as well.

24 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Away with the budgies to suggest Patel passed a deliberately open ended law so the government could silence dissenters? 

Not like she's got previous for being a cunt.

Edit; The thousands who agree with that POV must be away with the budgies as well.

Maybe she's left it open ended so it's at the Police's discretion. Like BOP up here.

14 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Maybe she's left it open ended so it's at the Police's discretion. Like BOP up here.

And the police are an institution you also have a distaste for. 

Stop arguing for the sake and go shag a slushy machine yi fat perv min

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

6-FE778-A1-D717-4-B9-C-B19-C-074758-F7-E

1 in 20000 isn’t great odds. A 1 in 20000 chance of dying for a person who wouldn’t be bothered at all by covid.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

1 hour ago, minijc said:

Come on now, that's a bit of a jump, aye someone might die but it clearly says there most of the cases were mild and you don't know if that same person would be bothered by the virus or not.

Had it, was 'mild' for me in that I didn't require medical attention, but maybe the most unpleasant night of my life. Proves that I'm special, but not as special as I had originally thought. I was told at the time it was 1 in 500k, but now it's down to 1 in 70k.