Henry

Coronavirus

The official decision on level 3 is Tuesday it'll just be that.

The Tuesday Show has been scheduled for a while. It’ll just be the usual platitudes from the dwarf cunt.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

The Tuesday Show has been scheduled for a while. It’ll just be the usual platitudes from the dwarf cunt.

Warwick Davis? 

Just now, Studebaker-90 said:

Warwick Davis? 

He’s a midget, isn’t he?

A small person 

3 minutes ago, Dad said:

A small person 

Like a bundle of foreskin 

Oh aye - Willow 👍 

1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Warwick Davis? 

Fucks happened to him? He’s nae doing Tenable anymore - granted it may have been recorded three years ago.

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Probably clinically vulnerable 

Thought children were safe?

3 hours ago, Fridge said:

Fucks happened to him? 

Kidnapped by peados then sold to the circus when they discovered he’s a 50yr old mannie. 

29 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Have a look at the size of his feet next time you see him. Absolute flippers.

Is he related to the McSorlie twins? 😄

23 minutes ago, NEM said:

Is he related to the McSorlie twins? 😄

I'd forgotten about them 😂

• Solidarity 1

23 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

I saw Anas Sarwar saying that on BBC this morning. Wasn't aware of it and not seen any correspondence so I'm guessing it's probably being done through her usual statements. 

I'm guessing some other restrictions might be lifted earlier than planned. 

With an election coming up there's no doubt at all she'll come bearing gifts.

3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

What date can I meet another household inside?

Anytime Asda is open

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, daytripping said:

What date can I meet another household inside?

"It's still far too early for members from different households to meet up with one and other inside their homes. However, I would encourage you to join your local church, synagogue or mosque as it is perfectly safe to meet members from other households in these establishments." (Copyright of Nicola Leitch and Jason Sturgeon, 2021).

Makes perfect sense🙄.

Surely now is the time to finally deploy these lads to rid us of this deadly whateveritis once and for all and let us have our liberty back again.........

Looking forward to having to take 17 lateral flow tests to get to the fitba later this year! 

• Dildo on Bonnet 1

Why is the vaccine rollout in Scotland delayed? 

Just checked again just now to see when approximately I will receive my first and second jabs and it keeps getting closer to Christmas each time I check. 

I know also from observation it is not being administered in relation to when you were born as folk younger than me who are not defined as locksmiths have received their first jab already. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Why is the vaccine rollout in Scotland delayed? 

Just checked again just now to see when approximately I will receive my first and second jabs and it keeps getting closer to Christmas each time I check. 

I know also from observation it is not being administered in relation to when you were born as folk younger than me who are not defined as locksmiths have received their first jab already. 

You must be very young MAD if it's saying December       Edit   even for 18 year olds the predictor returns a result of July

Edited by Sooper-hanz

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

Looking forward to having to take 17 lateral flow tests to get to the fitba later this year! 

You'll need to take 50 to get 1 accurate result 😄

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

You'll need to take 50 to get 1 accurate result 😄

You have to keep doing it until you get a positive Covid test then you get told to fuck off back home.

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You must be very young MAD if it's saying December       Edit   even for 18 year olds the predictor returns a result of July

I am 42 min. Originally it was the first week of April, now it is the second week of May (for the first jab). The second one is now due by the second week of August having originally been scheduled for the start of July🤬.

Both governments have been perennially patting themselves on the back for the alleged successful rollout of the vaccination program and it really boils my shite to continually hear this when it is fucking propaganda🤬

Their plans were both massively ambitious. They were shooting for the stars. 

They're doing great on the vaccine front IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I am 42 min. Originally it was the first week of April, now it is the second week of May (for the first jab). The second one is now due by the second week of August having originally been scheduled for the start of July🤬.

Both governments have been perennially patting themselves on the back for the alleged successful rollout of the vaccination program and it really boils my shite to continually hear this when it is fucking propaganda🤬

May is not really Christmas though is it? You could be getting your first jab in 3 weeks. 

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

May is not really Christmas though is it? You could be getting your first jab in 3 weeks. 

I was being facetious, young Hanz😉. I never actually said it would be Christmas, just saying that the rescheduled estimated date of my first jab is closer to Christmas that the originally intended date of vaccination.