Coronavirus

Henry

2 hours ago, huncunts said:

What I don't get. Study shows 1 in 23,800 chance of heart inflammation and people afraid of the vaccine think that's a huge risk not worth taking. 

But in Scotland there's been 788,000 covid cases, 26,000 hospital inpatients have been discharged. That's 1 in 33 cases requiring an overnight stay in hospital. Not taking into account 9,771 deaths too which is 1 in 80. Correct me if my maths is completely wrong. 

So I'd imagine the rate of some heart inflammation from actually getting covid is a lot nearer those statistics than 1 in 23,800?

Whos “afraid of the vaccine”? ?

Whats the average age of covid death? 
By all means take the vaccine if you’re elderly or have underlying health conditions. Absolute no need for it if you’re young and healthy 

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

One thousand pages of this shit....

Remarkable.

What were the highlights?

NEM and his vaccine and DNA altering claim.

Moobs regular breakdowns....

Eugene Fanny mentalness...

You got a problem with reading and comprehension as well as being a total weirdo Spud? 

15 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

What’s your beef with joe rogan?

Many things but mainly... He's dangerous. He speaks with apparent authority on issues he knows absolutely fuck all about. He also gives a massive platform to massive misinformation spreaders like the nutcase Eugenefani was plugging the other day. 

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You keep saying people are "afraid" or "scared" of Covid, yet roll your eyes at that. ?

A lot of folk are or they wouldn’t be getting the vaccine. Either scared or they’ve been coerced into it.

How’s getting it to travel working out for you btw? LOL

1 minute ago, NEM said:

A lot of folk are or they wouldn’t be getting the vaccine.

I'm not "scared" of tetanus or hepatitis but I've had vaccines for those. People aren't "scared" of flu but get a vaccine for it each year. 

People don't get vaccines because they are "scared". 

You've got a weird view of medicine. 

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Either scared or they’ve been coerced into it.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrr, they would rather take a vaccine to stop them getting ill than get ill. 

1 minute ago, NEM said:

How’s getting it to travel working out for you btw? LOL

I didn't "get it to travel". LOL. 

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm not "scared" of tetanus or hepatitis but I've had vaccines for those. People aren't "scared" of flu but get a vaccine for it each year. 

People don't get vaccines because they are "scared". 

You've got a weird view of medicine. 

Orrrrrrrrrrrrr, they would rather take a vaccine to stop them getting ill than get ill. 

Why do they get a vaccine for flu if not because they’re worried about catching it?

Not taking medical procedures I don’t need is a weird view? 

You’ve said previously you were getting it to travel you lying cunt ?

Then you said it was to prevent passing it on to others. Looks like you’ve been had there as well. 

17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm not "scared" of tetanus or hepatitis

No reason to be scared. However if you do contact Hepatitis B like my Mother did when pregnant with my brother, watch yourself loon. 

The doc theorised she caught it from a contaminated batch of mussels she bought from a local deli. ?

She was nae weel for a bloody long while.

Thankfully she and my brother survived?.

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Why do they get a vaccine for flu if not because they’re worried about catching it?

Because not getting sick from it is better than getting sick from it. 

Your argument is moronic and akin to arguing that wearing a jacket when it's freezing means you're "scared" of hypothermia. 

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Not taking medical procedures I don’t need is a weird view? 

You’ve said previously you were getting it to travel you lying cunt ?

Ahh there's the abuse from the angry man. I've been expecting you. 

I've had it for a number of reasons. Making travelling easier is one of them. Not the primary one though. 

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Then you said it was to prevent passing it on to others. Looks like you’ve been had there as well. 

"Been had". Lol. 

You expose yourself with every single post, Mr Angry. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Because not getting sick from it is better than getting sick from it. 

Your argument is moronic and akin to arguing that wearing a jacket when it's freezing means you're "scared" of hypothermia. 

Ahh there's the abuse from the angry man. I've been expecting you. 

I've had it for a number of reasons. Making travelling easier is one of them. Not the primary one though. 

"Been had". Lol. 

You expose yourself with every single post, Mr Angry. 

Abuse? You must have led a sheltered upbringing if you class that as abuse you fucking drip ?

How is it moronic? Taking an experimental vaccine for something that is extremely little threat to you and which doesn’t really work that well is moronic. 

So you did get it to travel then? I never said it was your primary reason. Showing yourself up as a thick cunt lacking basic reading and comprehension skills again. 

Have a nice evening

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, NEM said:

Abuse? You must have led a sheltered upbringing if you class that as abuse you fucking drip ?

How is it moronic? Taking an experimental vaccine for something that is extremely little threat to you and which doesn’t really work that well is moronic. 

So you did get it to travel then? I never said it was your primary reason. Showing yourself up as a thick cunt lacking basic reading and comprehension skills again. 

Have a nice evening

Mr angry being shown up and slinging out more abuse. 

ME SO ANGRY. ME NEED TO ABUSE PEOPLE. ARRRRGGGHH. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Parklife said:

I don't think many people would share your interpretation of this interaction. 

It's good that you get to think what you say is true though. 

48 minutes ago, Parklife said:

29 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Making travelling easier is one of them. 

No interpretation required dumbo ?