Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

I would hope no one would ever throw a punch over something written on this forum, it’s nae actually real! It’s only words. 

look

jews are disgusting. Wouldn’t say it loud in the real world but can say it here 

I think if a line is crossed, then violence is to be commended. 

Graeme would be well within his rights to give me a smack for me telling the forum I banged his daughter. I know he wouldn't though. 

2 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

I think if a line is crossed, then violence is to be commended. 

Graeme would be well within his rights to give me a smack for me telling the forum I banged his daughter. I know he wouldn't though. 

Well maybe his line is in a better place than yours! Chill man it’s Xmas, rock on, Hat is the hat. It’s what makes the place unique 

12 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Never mind the vaccines, If everyone just refused to take the tests

Then this cunt of a shitshow would end pronto

They are desperate to keep this sordid bandwagon going

So much money in kickbacks, and they're all getting a taste

But no data, no party

Yes - great idea.

Just ignore the fucking deaths while we’re at it.

In fact, lets just all pretend that its not there and just been grossly exagerrated. 

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No reason to be scared. However if you do contact Hepatitis B like my Mother did when pregnant with my brother, watch yourself loon. 

The doc theorised she caught it from a contaminated batch of mussels she bought from a local deli. ?

She was nae weel for a bloody long while.

Thankfully she and my brother survived?.

Hepatitis A possibly

Definitely not Hepatitis B

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

It has

Why tho? 

That's the thing. If I wanted to believe that, I can't think why. 

Its been a huge cost to thousands of businesses (bar a few) and I can't see the benefit. 

There have definitely been opportunists throughout, as always, but I don't see who it benefits to more or less stop the world for months at a time?

4 hours ago, Ramandu said:

I would expect that if age and other health conditions are controlled for, the difference will be a lot less. It's not obvious to me that a healthy 20 year old male will have greater individual risk from covid than from the vaccine.

Disclaimers: Not obvious means I don't know, I could believe numbers either way. And I know there's a community risk I'm not accounting for.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2780548

A study of 1,597 college athletes after Covid infection, 9 with clinical myocarditis and 28 subclinical. Either 1 in 180 at best or 1 in 43.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.056135

Boring numbers but basically less than 1 in 30,000 for US 18-24 year olds after either dose. 

The young healthy males saying why would they risk the vaccine and they're willing to take their chances with covid seem to be very confused.

Don't know if this bloke has been mentioned, young but not a picture of health before anyone says, but as you can see from his Instagram he's now dead. Bit embarrassing.

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Why tho? 

That's the thing. If I wanted to believe that, I can't think why. 

Its been a huge cost to thousands of businesses (bar a few) and I can't see the benefit. 

There have definitely been opportunists throughout, as always, but I don't see who it benefits to more or less stop the world for months at a time?

Fuck knows - government control maybe? Transfer of wealth?

If it was as dangerous and life threatening as the government say do you think they’d be having parties while the rest of us were in lockdown?